Best Love Songs of All Time – Are you a love song fan? Or perhaps you are looking forward to those romantic moments with your partner. If this is your case, then you definitely need to read this article to the end.
Upon your completion of this article, you are going to learn some of the Best Love Songs of All Time. Not only that, but you are also going to learn some download sites to get these love songs.
Best Love Songs of All Time
On special occasions, one might be in the mood for romance. If this is the case, then why not make it like in the movies by adding a little music. However, the right music is key. If you play the wrong music with the right mood, you might just kill the vibe. This is one of the reasons I will be showing you some of the Best Love Songs of All Time and the lines in the song is considered to be the most romantic.
Some of the Best Love Songs of All Time
Finally, we have gotten to the section of my article where I will be sharing with you some of the Best Love Songs of All Time. This means that you are going to have to pay close attention henceforth in this article if you have not been. Feel free to read any line you do not understand over and over again until you understand it.
List of Some Best Songs
- Skinny Love by Bon Iver. The line is considered to be the most romantic is “My Heart’s been borrowed and yours has been blue / All’s well that ends well to end up with you”. The vibe in the song is “Do we have to leave our Christmas lights up through January?”
- Falling by Trevor Daniel. The line that is considered to be the most romantic in the song is “Might make an exception for ya, cause I been feeling ya / Think I might be out of my mind, I think that you’re the one”.
- No One by Alicia Keys. The line is considered to be the most romantic in this song is “You and me together / Through the days and nights / I don’t worry cause / Everything’s gonna be alright”.
- Ocean by Lady Antebellum. The line is considered to be the most romantic is “Here you are, next to me / So much beauty at my feet / All I wanna do is swim / But the waves keep crashing in”.
- The Bones by Maren Morris. Considered to be the most romantic in this song is “Call it dumb luck, but baby, you and I / can’t even mess it up, although we both try / No, it doesn’t always go the way we planned it / but the wolves came and went and we are still standing”.
- Electricity by Dua Lipa. “Falling into you, baby / Even electricity can’t compare to / what I feel when I’m with you”.
- Love Song by Lana Del Rey. Considered to be the most romantic line in this song is “Oh, be my once in a lifetime / Lyin on your chest in my party dress / I’m a fucking mess, but I / oh, thanks for the high life.” The vibe of the song is “I know you can’t fix me, but please try anyway”.
There are several other love songs but you can rest assured that these are some of the best.
Where to Download Love Songs
Below are some sites where you can download love songs.
- Jamendo Music.
- Amazon Music.
Above are some of the sites where you can not only download love songs but almost any song. You can download different genres of music as you want on the above sites.