I guess you’ve heard about the Avatar on Facebook Free Today. But in case you haven’t well you are on the right page. If you haven’t heard about the Facebook Bitmoji or Facebook avatar then you are really lacking behind.
Users have gained a love for this service or feature online and want to know how it works and how one can create an avatar on Facebook. Say goodbye to the days of only being able to express your emotions through the generic sad, happy, angry, or thumbs up emojis on Facebook.
Avatar on Facebook Free Today
Avatar on Facebook is great news for a lot of Facebook users. Similar to Snapchat’s Bitmoji, the feature allows Facebook users to create a cartoon avatar of themselves. They can use the avatar in comments, Facebook stories, and messenger.
“With so many emotions and expressions to choose from, avatars let you to react and engage more authentically with family and friends across the app,”
With the new Facebook Avatar feature, users will now be able to create and share their cartoonish characters with others. They can use these characters while commenting on posts, inside of profile picture, and Messenger chat windows. Apart from this users will also be able to export these avatars to third-party apps like Snapchat, Twitter, and Instagram.
Facebook Avatar App
The Avatar creator is only available on the app version of Facebook, but once you create one, you’ll be able to use it on your desktop, too. Once finished, your avatar can be used for comments or messages. Make sure to download the updated version of the Facebook app, so that you can access the avatar online and make use of it.
Facebook Avatar Available
Unfortunately, as wonderful as the app, The Facebook avatar feature is not available in every country, only some countries can have access to the feature online. should in case you want to know if the app is available in your country, here’s how to go, When you open your Facebook app, click the three lines icon or menu icon.
Now click the “See More” option and then other options will display. Just select the “Avatars” option and you will be taken to where you can create an avatar online. But if you don’t see it then it is not yet available in your country.
How to Create an Avatar on Facebook
Now if you want to create an avatar on Facebook then you should know the steps to follow and if you want the steps then read below:
- Well, you should open the Facebook app on your phone.
- Now click on the ‘More’ button which appears on the right corner of your screen. That appears like (three lines vertically).
- Then scroll down and tap on “See More”.
- Make sure to select the “Avatars” option.
- Then tap Next to Get Started.
- Also, select your preferred skin tone and tap on Next.
- Then choose a hairstyle for your avatar. You can select Short, Medium Or Long and the color for your hairstyle.
- Now select your avatar’s face shape, complexion, and face lines.
- Also, select an eye shape and color for your avatar.
- In the next step, you should select the eyebrow shape and color.
- Also, you can add glasses to your avatar.
- Then customize the nose and mouth.
- You can select the beards and color of the facial hair.
- Then choose a body shape.
- Also, choose your avatar’s outfit.
- Finally, tap on Next and then “Done”.
These are the steps you should follow when you want to create an avatar on Facebook.