Are you disabled or physically challenged? Here’s an opportunity to further your education and advance your knowledge.
Applications for the 2022 ASEAN University Network-Disability and Public Policy (AUN-DPPnet Scholarships) are currently ongoing.
About AUN-DPPnet Scholarships
AUN-DPPnet Scholarships is a Postgraduates program for Students with Disability. The scholarship is funded by Nippon Foundation.
AUN-DPPnet Scholarship is provided for disabled students across ASEAN with outstanding academic results. This student must be intending or wishes to pursue a postgraduate degree education in any field at one of the institutions that are a member of the ASEAN University Network (AUN) for the academic year 2022/2023.
Eligibility Criteria for AUN-DPPnet Scholarships
The following set of individuals are eligible to apply for the AUN-DPPnet Scholarships
- Nationals of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) countries
- Students with bachelor’s degrees and with outstanding academic results
- Students that can apply must be certified disabled by professional medical practitioners but in good health condition to be able to finish a postgraduate education
- Eligible applicants must be students of one of the postgraduate programs provided in the institutions that are members of the ASEAN University Network (AUN)
AUN-DPPnet Scholarahips Degree program
The AUN-DPPnet Scholarships are provided for postgraduate degrees in any field that are offered at the institutions included as ASEAN University Network members
The list of the ASEAN University Network members is stated as follows;
- Myanmar has about 3 institutions
- Laos: 1
- Thailand: 5
- Cambodia: 2
- Vietnam: 3
- Malaysia: 5
- Singapore: 3
- Brunei: 1
- Philippines: 3 and
- Indonesia: 4
Benefits of AUN-DPPnet Scholarahips
The benefits of this scholarship program are stated below;
- Tuition fees approved by the university
- Payment of Monthly allowances
- Coverage for Return flight tickets
- Coverage for other funds that might be needed to complete the study
How To Apply For AUN-DPPnet Scholarahips
To apply for the AUN-DPPnet Scholarships:
- Visit the official webpage of AUN-DPPnet
- Once the page opens, download the online application form on the AUN-DPPnet website
- You will then need to complete all sections of the application form and prepare the required documents based on the criteria
- After which you Sign the declaration part of the application form and make sure that all documents in the checklist are attached to the application form
- Once that is done, submit all of the required documents and the completed application form to the AUN DPP-net email address provided on the website before the closing date of the application
The following documents are required;
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) or resume
- Passport Size Photo
- An offer letter in English from the chosen university. This is applicable if the applicants are already accepted by the university they are applying to
- Academic transcripts, English proficiency test scores, and other testimonials
- Medical report showing the form of disability and health fitness to undertake the program that is released by a certified or registered medical practitioner (written in English)
- A Letter of recommendation from an employer or institution that is directly addressed to AUN-DPPnet
- A well-written essay consisting of 600 words about the description of the applicant’s work experience
Application Deadline for AUN-DPPnet Scholarships
The application deadline date for AUN-DPPnet Scholarship for Students with Disability Program will be closed on 31 July 2022.
Please note that the costs of medical examination for the medical requirement in the application will be handled by the applicants.
You can visit an-dpp.um.edu.my. for more information