Hurry and Apply To Become An IDIA Learning Partner 2023/2024. However, the applications are currently open for the program. IDIA is in the process of establishing a Community of Practice (CoP) focused on exploring development agencies’ investments and programming in emerging technologies.
The main focus of this work will be to understand how the principles of localization and responsibility can be integrated into EmTech programming. This includes identifying metrics and indicators to measure the effectiveness of current initiatives and informing future improvements. The CoP aims to foster collaboration, knowledge-sharing, and learning among IDIA member agencies, external partners, and stakeholders to enhance the impact of EmTech initiatives in developing contexts.
IDIA is seeking a Learning Partner to support the CoP. The role of the Learning Partner is crucial in facilitating, documenting, and disseminating the activities and findings of the CoP. It is preferred that the Learning Partner is based in the Global South and possesses hands-on implementation experience to conduct activities and analysis. Additionally, the ideal candidate should have expertise in emerging technologies and Monitoring Evaluation and Learning (MEL), while also bringing deep contextual knowledge from developing countries, particularly the African context.”
- The maximum budget allocated for this particular scope of work is $50,000.
The ideal Learning Partner should possess the following qualifications and expertise:
- Demonstrated expertise in facilitating communities of practice or similar knowledge-sharing initiatives.
- Proficiency in monitoring and evaluation methodologies for development, especially about emerging technologies.
- Experience and knowledge of implementing emerging technologies in development contexts.
- Knowledge of the African development landscape and innovation ecosystems.
- Proven skills in research and analysis within the context of EmTech and International Development.
- Excellent communication and documentation abilities.
You need to know international donor organizations and their processes and systems.
How To Apply For Apply to Become an IDIA Learning Partner 2023/2024
Submit proposals before the deadline of Monday, 30th October 2023, at noon BST. Send submissions to the email address provided at the bottom of this link.
Each proposal should include the following components:
- The proposal must include an “Expression of Interest” statement in either PDF or MS Word format. This document should not exceed 5 pages and should describe why the individual or organization is suitable for the role, highlighting relevant experience. Additionally, it should offer any insights or proposed improvements to the outlined Scope of Work. The Expression of Interest may also refer to samples of work related to this TOR, which can be attached as annexes or provided via links.
- CV(s) of the proposed individual/team, with a maximum of 2 pages per CV, in PDF or MS Word format.
- A budget in MS Excel format, presenting a breakdown of the proposed inputs necessary to complete the deliverables outlined above. The budget should be in US Dollars and should specify the daily fee rate for individuals, the number of days required, and any additional expenses or indirect costs associated with the work.
For further details, visit the official website.
October 30, 2023.
CHECK THESE OUT: