Apply Now For FIAS Fellowship 2023/2024. French Institutes for Advanced Study; FIAS Fellowship Programme offers 10-month fellowships in the five Institutes of Paris, Lyon, Marseille, Montpellier and Nantes.
Application for the prestigious FIAS Fellowship is open to exceptional international scholars and scientists from around the world, the fellowship is primarily in the fields of the social sciences and the humanities.
FIAS Fellowship Programme Details
- Application Deadline: June 2 2022 – 6:00 PM CET (Paris Time).
- Eligible Fields of Study: FIAS Fellowship application is open to all disciplines in social sciences and the humanities and all research fields. Also, Research projects from other sciences that propose a transversal dialogue with SSH are also eligible.
- Type of Programme: Fellowship
- To be taken at: France
- Eligible Countries: All
- Number of Awards: FIAS offers about 37 fellowships for the 2023/2024 academic year
- Fellowship Position: Four in Aix-Marseille, three in Loire Valley, Ten in Lyon, Three in Montpellier, four in Nantes and thirteen in Paris
- Value of Award: FIAS fellows will benefit from the support and conducive scientific environment offered by the IAS, in an interdisciplinary cohort of fellows and in close relation to the local research potential.
Also, fellows will be free to organize their work and conduct research as they wish.
- Duration of award: Ten Months
Apply Now For FIAS Fellowship 2023/2024
The application process for FIAS Fellowship Programme is very brief, follow the guide below to apply
- Applications for this fellowship must be submitted online via this link below: www.fias-fp.eu
- When the link opens, you will find detailed information regarding the content of the application,
- The eligibility criteria and selection procedure will also be shown to you
Ensure to go through all application requirements before applying for the fellowship.
Eligibility Criteria For FIAS Fellowship Programme
- The FIAS fellowships are awarded to outstanding researchers of all career levels, from postdoctoral researchers to senior scientists.
- To be eligible, the applicant must have a minimum requirement of a PhD degree with 2 years of research experience at the time of the application.
- Scholars with a Master’s would have a special exception plus 6 years of full-time research experience after the degree (PhD training will not be considered in the calculation of experience).
- FIAS fellowship Researchers from all countries are eligible to apply for the Programme However, they have to spend no more than 12 months in France during the three years prior to the application deadline.
FIAS Fellowship Conditions
Common standards have been agreed upon by all IAS including the provision of the following:
- A living allowance of around 2,700€ per month
- Social security coverage
- Research and training budget and
- Coverage of travel expenses
these are all the conditions required for the FIAS Fellowship.