The Apple Supports App is the best and easy way for users to get assisted with any Apple device or service. This is the best way to access all of Apple’s assistance options.
It is helpful and unfortunately, most users are not yet familiar with this yet. Instead of you just run to a technician and pay for their service, how about checking if you could work it out yourself.
There are lots of solutions to some basic errors on your iOS devices. So, if you have not learned about it yet, then here is your chance. Read more on this article to learn about the Apple Supports App.
Apple Supports App
In order to access the Apple Supports App, you will have to be operating on an iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch. Also, your device must be operating under iOS 13.1 or later.
There is an Apple Support webpage you can visit if your device is broken to point of unusable. Now, let’s get to it. How can you get and use the Apple Supports App?
Apple Support App Download
Follow the steps as I have detailed below to learn how to download the Apple Supports App:
- Launch the iOS App Store.
- Enter the keyword “Apple Support” in the search bar.
- Its image is a blue square shape with an Apple icon at the top right side of the square.
- Then tap on getting or tap on the download icon that comes up.
- Now, tap on Open or go to your Home screen and tap on the app from there.
- After launch, setup your location preference.
- Then tap on Continue on the screen.
And that’s it. The app will automatically access all information on every device registered with your Apple ID. Easy right, the Apple Supports App is now yours to operate on.