American Express Blue Business Cash Card is a cash back reward business credit card ideal for small business owners who spend equal to or not much more than $50,00 each year.
It is one amazing business card that provides rewards as a statement credit two months after a purchase was made. As business personnel, “America Express blue business cash card is what you need.
American Express Blue Business Cash Card
American Express blue business cash card is one of the few small business credit cards that offer 2% cash back without charging an annual fee. It is owned and managed by the American Express financial institution.
The American Express Company is American multinational cooperation specialized in payment card service and rending other financial services. Hence, getting an American Express blue business card would not be a difficult one at all.
THIS WILL INTEREST YOU: Chase Freedom Login – Log in to Chase Freedom Account
American Express Blue Business Cash Card Review
Are you a businessman or woman and you are looking for a perfect card that can help you carry out your business transaction activities? Have you tried using your card to purchase an item before but the outcome was not a good one? then, all you need is the right business card with good benefits.
The American Express company sees how difficult it is for business individuals to carry out their business activities without business cash cards. Hence, leaves them with no other option but to go to the bank always or carry their money about, putting themselves at risk. Due to this, it introduced the blue business card which helps them carry out their activities with little or no stress.
American Express Blue Business Cash Card Credit limit
Does the Amex business card have a credit limit? Well, the answer is yes. The Credit limit for the Amex Blue Business cash generally ranges from $10,000 or more depending on the creditworthiness of the cardholder. Hence, unlike the traditional card with a set limit, the amount you can spend adapt based on factors such as your purchase, payment, and credit history.
American Express Blue Business Cash Card Credit Score
Are you anticipating getting a blue business cash card? if yes, you should have a good or better credit score. Hence, this means a FICO score of at least 670, in other to apply for the card from American Express. Notwithstanding, there is more to a blue business cash card application than your credit score, but a high score will give you much better approval odds.
American Express Blue Business Cash Card Requirements
The Amex Blue Cash everyday card is not difficult to get when you have all the needed requirements. However, it becomes difficult for most applicate because it requires them to have a score of 670 or higher to be approved for the card. Moreso, as an applicate, you will need a better chance of being approved for the card if you have at least a good FICO score such as 740 to 799.
American Express Blue Business Cash Card Eligible Purchases
Eligible purchase is a purchase for goods and services minus returns and other credits. Eligible purchase does not include fees or interest charges, cash advances, purchase or travelers’ checks, purchase or reloading of prepaid cards, or purchase of other cash equivalents.
However, some of its not eligible purchase includes balance, BPAY transaction, cash advances, cash equivalent transaction, card fee, gambling or gaming spend, gift card, and interest charges.
READ MORE: The Best Early Prime Day Deals on Tablets
American Express Blue Business Cash Card Approval
To qualify for the blue business plus card credit card from American Express, you will need good and excellent credit. Hence, this is generally defined as a score of 690 or better.
Notwithstanding, credit alone does not guarantee approval, though, issuers also look at your income, debt, and other factors that are connected to your business. Moreso, when all information about your business and your financial statement is cleared, you will be sure of having a good “American Express Blue Business Cash Card Approval Odds”.
American Express Blue Business Cash Card Application
Have you tried applying for an America express blue business card and it was too difficult for you? well, it should not be, as they are many easy steps that will help you get a card and carry out your business activities without stress.
Hence, one among many steps includes, locating an American Express company branch near you to apply for a card or you can apply online.
How to Apply for American Express Blue Business Cash Card
Your small business may not have any business history, but that is okay. Notwithstanding, in such a situation, Amex will rely primarily on your personal credit history and other information about your business. Moreso, on that note, you will have to apply for a card. to achieve that fit you should follow the steps below.
- To access a credit card you will have to visit the website at https://www.americanexpress.com/en-gb/business/charge-cards/?sourcecode=A0000FXH4V&cpid=100482819&src=ps&subsrc=Other&extlink=ps-uk-sbs-Other&dsparms=dc_pcrid_596533456525_kword_%2Bamex%20%2Bfor%20%2Bbusiness_match_b&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI_M7bxfLS-AIVkN_tCh2TSga_EAAYASAAEgIg1PD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds.
- Click on the “apply now” button at the bottom left corner of the website. However, you have to click on the “accept” or “decline” button below to access the site properly.
- Tap on “get started”.
- Fill out the given form with your “name”, “date of birth”, “title”, “email”, “phone number”, “annual personal income”, “mothers maiden name”, “current UK home address”, “house number”,
UK postcode”. Etc.
- Click on the “save and continue” button the form given.
Follow all other instructions on the website to complete the process on the site. However, when you access this card, you can also apply for “American Express Blue Cash Preferred”. Hence, you will have the opportunity of exploring the “Best Business credit card”.
American Express Blue Business Cash Card Activation
Just like other cards, the American Express card is not excluded. This means you will have to activate your card in other to make it functional. Moreso, for your interest, you will have to make your card more active, which can only be done when you activate it. well, if you want to know how it is done, you have to keep reading.
How to Activate American Express Blue Business Cash Card
Activating your card after you have gotten it is one of the most important things which you need to do before, you use the card. Although you do not activate an existing card, you have to activate a card when it is newly gotten. Below guide to help you activate your card.
- Launch the website on your web browser or you can click on https://www.americanexpress.com/en-gb/campaigns/gold-business/?sourcecode=A0000FWREV&cpid=100477918&dsparms=dc_pcrid_591183607091_kword_%2Bbusiness%20%2Bcredit%20%2Bcards_match_b&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI-aji8d7S-AIVBurtCh2a1AiOEAAYASAAEgJzWPD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds.
- Scroll down the website.
- Click on the “contact us” button at the bottom right side.
Use the available contact on the website to reach the customer service in other to activate your card.
American Express Blue Business Cash Card Sign Up
Have you tried opening an account on the American Express blue website before but you could not? Well, you should not be bothered, as we will be giving you complete information of all you need to know about the sign-up process. Furthermore, you should know that by signing up for an account, you will automatically become a customer to the customer.
How to Sign Up for American Express Blue Business Cash Card
In this section, we will be giving you all you need to know about signing up for an account on America express platform. Below are steps to follow when you want to sign up for an account.
- Navigate the website on your web browser or you can click on https://www.americanexpress.com/en-gb/business/charge-cards/?sourcecode=A0000FXH4V&cpid=100482819&src=ps&subsrc=Other&extlink=ps-uk-sbs-Other&dsparms=dc_pcrid_596533456525_kword_%2Bamex%20%2Bfor%20%2Bbusiness_match_b&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI_M7bxfLS-AIVkN_tCh2TSga_EAAYASAAEgIg1PD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds..
- Click on the “log in” button at the top right side.
- Tap on the “create account” button below the log-in form.
- Fill out the form given with your “15-digit card number” and “4-digit card ID”.
- Click on the “confirm”.
Follow all other instructions on the website to complete the process on the site.
American Express Blue Business Cash Card Login
Logging in to your account after creating an account is the next right thing to do. However, if you don’t know how to log in to your account, then, you should consider our next heading. Furthermore, you should know that logging into your account comes with many benefits such as making your account active and making you accessible to information on the website.
How to Log in to American Express Blue Business Cash Card Account
Here are simple steps to follow when you want to log in to your account
- Visit the website at https://www.americanexpress.com/en-gb/business/charge-cards/?sourcecode=A0000FXH4V&cpid=100482819&src=ps&subsrc=Other&extlink=ps-uk-sbs-Other&dsparms=dc_pcrid_596533456525_kword_%2Bamex%20%2Bfor%20%2Bbusiness_match_b&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIybXgy-HS-AIVSbDtCh02swUYEAAYASAAEgJnl_D_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds.
- Click on the “log in” button at the top right side of the website.
- Fill out the given form with your “user-id” and “password”.
- Click on the “remember me” box to keep you signed in to your account.
- Tap on the “login” button below the form.
With the above, you can easily log in to your account.
READ MORE: Calculator How Much House can I afford
Is American Express Cash Card Good?
The American Express cash magnet card is a great card for those who appreciate a simple cash back card. For those seeking to maximize rewards, however, other card options may be more favourable.
Does the American Express blue Card have a limit?
American Express does not include any special blue cash preferred credit limit information in the card’s terms. For the most part, blue cash preferred credit limits depend on each applicant’s overall creditworthiness.
What credit Score do I need for American Express Blue Business Cash?
You should have a good credit score or better, which means a FICO score of at least 670 to apply for the blue business cash, card from American Express. There is more to a credit card application than your credit score but a higher score will give much better approval odds.
Is American Express Blue Card Worth it?
The blue cash preferred card from American Express is frequently considered one of the best credit cards for groceries and for good reason. This card gives you 6 per cent unlimited 6 per cent back on select US streaming services.
Is American Express for Rich?
No. American Express is not specifically for rich people, even though it does have a high level of status in many people’s minds, applicants need good or excellent credit scores of 700 + to qualify for Amex credit cards and you don’t need to be rich to have a good credit score.