Zoom also known as Zoom video communications, Inc. is an American communications technology company headquartered in San Jose according to Wikipedia. Still, on the topic, they provide services such as videotelephony and online chat services.
These services are provided through a cloud-based peer-to-peer software platform and Are used for teleconferencing, telecommuting, distance education, and social relations.
An important key fact you should take is that the platform was founded by a former cisco engineer Eric Yuan. During the struck of the COVID-19 in 2020, there was a major increase in the use of the software.
When it comes to Zoom, there is a free plan and a premium plan. The free plan or free version provides a video chatting service that allows up to a hundred devices at once.
However, there is a forty minutes restriction for free accounts having meetings of three or more participants.
Note that users who have subscribed to the highest plan have a video calling conference allowing up to one thousand people concurrently with no time restrictions.
Below are some of the amazing features the Zoom app possesses.
- You can easily do video meetings from anywhere. The best part is that the video quality of the meeting is going to be superb.
- Easily make collaborations on the go. You can co annotate over content shared. It has the best android device content and mobile screen sharing quality.
- Unlimited Messaging with Photos, Files, and More. You can reach people instantly to easily send messages, files, images, links, and gifs. You can also create or join public or private chat channels.
- Make, receive, and Manage Phone Calls. You can effortlessly make or receive calls with your business number. You could also use call delegation to make/receive calls on behalf of others.
What’s more is that you use a safe driving mode while on the road. Additionally, you can join Zoom webinars and so much more.
Zoom App Download
On whatever device you are using be it a smartphone, a PC or an iOS device, you can download and install the Zoom app on it.
- Get the device you wish to install the Zoom app on and turn it on.
- Make sure it is connected to the internet. Otherwise, simply connect it to the internet.
- Now, open any app store on the device and tap on the app store.
- On the search bar of the app store, enter the title “Zoom for Meetings”.
- Once done, tap on the official Zoom app from your search results.
- From the app download screen, tap on the “Install” “Get” or “Download” button.
- The next thing is to wait for the app download process to be completed. Immediately, the app download process is complete, the installation process would begin.
Above is how you can download and install the Zoom official app on your device.
Zoom Sign Up
To sign up for an account, simply follow the steps below.
- Open any web browser on your device and seek the web address zoom.us.
- Locate by the top right side of the screen the “Sign Up, Its Free” button and tap on it.
- Confirm your date of birth on the next screen for verification.
- Next, enter your work email address on the next screen and hit the “Sign Up” button.
- Follow carefully the onscreen instructions and your account would be successfully created.
Above is how you can easily create a Zoom account.
Logging in to your already created account can be done following the steps below.
- Go to the zoom official website at zoom.us.
- Tap on the “SIGN IN” button at the top right side of the screen.
- On the login screen, enter your account email address and password.
- Finally hit the “Sign In” button.
Above is how you can sign in to your account. Note that you can also sign in with your social media.
Recommended >>> UK Single Ladies on Facebook – Facebook Dating App Review – Facebook Dating not Working – Facebook Dating App Download