Want to know which project is on target and driving great results? Zoho Analytics gives you a complete picture of the team’s progress with an insight dashboard. As a user, you can easily create a slew of reports like burn down charts, project status, hours utilized, actual and planned reports. This tool can help your entire team connect the dots and put those insights into action very fast.
If you use Zoho, your project data gets synced automatically to Zoho Analytics. With this tool, you can get access to a fully-fledged BI tool.
Zoho Analytics integration provides you with more than 50 ready-made reports and dashboards. Trust me when I say, you’ll fall in love with Zoho Analytics. This tool makes your work enjoyable and faster. To need more about this Analytics tool, read on.
Zoho Analytics is created to help you analyze your data, no matter what it may be, and also make informed decisions through its insightful dashboards and charts. It is formerly known as Zoho Reporting. Well, actually Zoho Reporting has upgraded into a robust self-service intelligence, a data analytics tool, and also a reporting platform.
CHECKOUT >>> Walmart Canada – Walmart Canada Online
Zoho Analytics Review
It is a cloud-based reporting and business intelligence solution that offers several applications within its suite. These include dashboards, analysis, reporting, data warehousing or storing, and many more. This tool from Zoho is used in different departments such as Sales, marketing, HR, Finance, and operations, intended for both small and midsize organizations. It includes various reports to provide real-time visibility into various aspects of a business. Zoho Analytics has a drag and drop interface, charts, widgets, and others to create a customized dashboard. Members of a team using this tool can collaborate on tables and reports with access control for all the members.
Zoho Analytics Pricing
The pricing of Zoho Analytics is quite affordable for users. There are various plans you can choose from to pay for and use. Also, Zoho Analytics offers an Always Free Plan targeted at small end reporting requirements. It supports 2 users, 5 workplaces, and up to 10, 000 rows in your account. Now with the pricing aspect said, let’s dive into the capabilities of the service.
Benefits or Capabilities of Zoho Analytics
Zoho Analytics is an on-demand reporting and business intelligence solution that helps you to get an insight into your business information. And this is done through its powerful and flexible online business intelligence engine. With that said, here are the capabilities or things you do with the Analytics tool;
- Complete online reporting & business intelligence service accessible anytime and anywhere.
- Easy to adapt the spreadsheet-like interface with powerful drag and drop based reporting features.
- Supports a wide range of reporting capabilities like Dashboards, Charts, Pivot Tables, Summary View, and Tabular Reports.
- Zoho Analytics supports data import from a variety of file formats like Excel, JSON, HTML, and others.
- It can be integrated with over 10 Zoho products such as CRM, Projects, Books, Recruit, and many other services from Zoho.
- Zoho Analytics is integrated with some popular business applications such as Google Analytics, Zendesk, etc.
- Blend and merge data from across different sources to create meaningful business reports.
Actually, there are plenty of things you can do or achieve with this analytics software or tool.
Who Should use Zoho Analytics
Zoho Analytics is simple to use and like I said, both small and midsize organizations can make use of it. This awesomely and excellently created analytics tool can be used by anyone including Small and Midsize Businesses, departments, and partners too.
Why Zoho Analytics?
Yes, there are plenty of analytics tools or software out there that you can use. But Zoho Analytics is one of the best to use. Now, here’s why you should use this tool;
Actionable insights for everyone
This tool empowers everyone in the organization or team to make data-driven decisions.
You can use Zoho Analytics to blend your CRM data in multiple ways to understand the underlying trends.
With its powerful filtering options, you can sift through your data. The criteria for filtering data are based on modules.
Share and Report
You can export your reports as Excel, CSV, or PDF files. Also, you can share your dashboards with people who need access to them.
Templates for easy analysis
Choose the chart type that works best for you.
Get Started with Zoho Analytics
Now we know a bit about the great Analytic tool from Zoho. Of course, after learning about the tool, you would like to start using it once you know how effective it can be. But getting started is not just done by going to the site and then boom, it starts working for you. To get started, you need to have an account. You can sign in if you already have one or simply create one. Now that brings use to the Sign Up process.
Signing Up for Zoho Analytics
You can create a Zoho Analytics account by visiting the website. Note, no credit card is required. Now, follow the simple instructions below to sign up for your Analytics account;
- Go to https://www.zoho.com/analytics/
- Click on @Sign Up [email protected] button in the top right corner of the page.
- Enter your email address in the field provided for it.
- Choose a password.
- Confirm the password by retyping it and click on @Sign Up For [email protected] button.
The account is created.
You can also use your Google account to sign up for the account. To sign up, follow below;
- On the Sign Up Page, click on the “Google” icon.
- Enter your Google details.
- A confirmation will open, click on “Allow”.
Your account will be created immediately and will be redirected to the Welcome page to get started.
Zoho Analytics Login
You can sign in or log in to your Zoho Analytics account if you already have one by clicking on the Sign In button on the site. Then;
- Enter the email ID you used for creating the account.
- Provide the password and then click on “Sign In”.
You can be signed in to your account. If you create the account using Google, Yahoo, Linkedin, Twitter, or Yahoo, you can also login using their details.
Log in using Google;
- Click on the “Sign In” button on the top right side of the website page.
- Then click on “Google”.
- Enter the credential (email and password).
- And click on “Sign In”.
You will be signed in to your Zoho Analytics account if the credentials provided are right.
Mobile App for Zoho Analytics
There is a powerful mobile application for Zoho Analytics that is optimized for both iOS and Android platforms. With the app, you can have access to reports and dashboards that you create in the service on the service. Zoho Analytics app enables users to interact with their data and reports, helps to keep track of your performance metrics. All on the move. Now, let’s look at how you can download the app on your smartphone.
How to Download the App
To get the app right on your smart device and start checking your performance and get reports on the go, follow below;
- Open the Application on your Android or iOS device and enter Zoho Analytics.
- From the results, tap on the first Analytics app on display.
- The information page will be loaded and you can then tap on “Install”.
Immediately, the Zoho Analytics app will be installed immediately into your device. Now, you can sign in to your account on your phone.