The ZEISS Women Award 2023 is designed to empower Women in Digital & IT. This prestigious award celebrates and encourages female graduates and students in Digital & IT, providing them with a platform to showcase their skills and ambitions. If you are a woman with a passion for the digital world, innovative ideas, and studying for a degree in Digital & IT, the ZEISS Women Award is your gateway to success.
ZEISS Women Award 2023
The ZEISS Women Award is an esteemed recognition program that aims to empower women in the field of Digital & IT. By acknowledging the achievements and potential of female graduates and students, ZEISS aims to inspire more women to pursue careers in this exciting and dynamic industry.
This award not only provides financial support but also acts as a platform for networking and mentorship, fostering an inclusive and diverse environment within the digital realm.
The award ceremony for the ZEISS Women Award will take place on 2 November 2023 in Dresden. This event serves as a celebration of the outstanding achievements of women in the field of Digital & IT.
The ZEISS Women Award will have first three place winners who will each receive financial rewards listed below:
- 1st prize – € 8,000
- 2nd prize – € 5,000
- 3rd prize – € 3,000
Eligibility Criteria for the ZEISS Women Award 2023
To be eligible for the ZEISS Women Award, you should meet the following criteria:
- You are a female graduate or student studying Digital & IT.
- You have completed your Bachelor’s, Master’s, PhD degree, or diploma in the winter semester 2022/23 or are about to graduate at the time of applying.
- You are either in the process of writing your thesis, editing it, or waiting for the final result.
- You possess a deep passion for the digital world and have innovative ideas to contribute.
Required Documents for Application
Candidates for the ZEISS Women Award 2023 will need the following documents when applying for the award. The documents include:
- A brief cover letter 1.5 DIN A4 pages maximum. The letter should indicate the Candidate’s motivation towards pursuing his/her passion for Digital & IT
- An updated resume
- An Abstract or a short description on what the applicant’s thesis is about including their supervising professor’s name
- An overview of current grade with indication of their (expected) final grade
How to Apply for ZEISS Women Award 2023
The specified application period for the ZEISS Women Award 2023, is scheduled to commence from 15 May 2023 up until 23 July 2023. Hence applicants must ensure to apply before the deadline
- To apply, qualified candidates can visit the application link given below:
- For more information, kindly visit the official website for the ZEISS Women Award on: www.zeiss.com/corporate/int/careers/digital-it-at-zeiss/zeiss-women-award.html?vaURL=www.zeiss.com
The last date to apply for the ZEISS Women Award is 23 July 2023. Therefore, applicants must ensure that their applications are sent before the specified deadline of 23rd July.
Check These Out
- How to Recover Empower Retirement Login Username and Pin
- Empower – Empower Retirement Login at www.empower.com
- Empowermyretirement.com Login – Empower Retirement Login at www.empower.com
- Empower Retirement 401K – Empowermyretirement.com 401K Login Customer Service
- Empowering Women in Spectrum Management Fully Funded