What do you understand by the term ‘YouTube search’ or ‘YouTube search algorithm’? This term is a simple one and personally I think that this term is a self-explanatory one. You really do not need to be put through in how the YouTube search works. But for the benefit of those persons who do not know about it, I will be explaining what the term ‘YouTube search’ is and how it can be used on the YouTube platform. YouTube search is one of the most used features on this video sharing platform. YouTube as explained time over time is one of the best, largest, and most used video-sharing platforms in the world. On this platform, you either gets to enjoy content posted by other users of post your very own original content.
YouTube Search Algorithm
What is YouTube search? YouTube search is one of the various features of YouTube. And since the video-sharing platform is a huge one, this feature is the one that enables or helps you get access to video content quickly and easily. YouTube search in general helps you navigate through YouTube. Instead of going through each page on YouTube looking for a particular video, you can just make use of the search feature to fetch out the particular video you are looking for using some special set of keywords.
Now that you know what the term ‘yahoo search’ is, for those persons who already know what this feature is, have you ever wondered how the feature works? Have you ever wondered how your search results are compiled? And this is where the Youtube Search algorithm feature comes in. YouTube search rankings go through over 500 hours of uploaded content to find the most relevant result for search queries every minute. When ranking up search results for users, YouTube search prioritizes three main elements and they are relevance, engagement, and quality.
How To Search On YouTube
Searching on YouTube is easy and it shouldn’t cause you any form of trouble. To search on YouTube;
- Go to youtube.com.
- Locate the search bar at the top of the YouTube page.
- Enter your keyword or query on the search box and hit the enter key or click on the search icon.
- You will be provided with results based on your query. Select your preferred result from the search results.
That’s how you make a search on YouTube. But there is a feature on the platform that makes your search more precise. And in a bit, I will be telling you what this feature is all about and how you can make use of it.
YouTube Advanced Search
Have you heard or made use of the YouTube advance search feature before? If you haven’t then you need your undivided attention here. The advance search feature on YouTube is the feature that helps you narrow your search on the platform. YouTube is a huge platform and when you make use of the search feature at most times, the results are mostly vague and it just might be that you won’t be provided with the result you want. The advanced search feature on the platform helps you refine your search by making use of advanced filter features on the platform. to make use of the advanced search feature, follow the steps below;
- Go to youtube.com.
- Enter your query in the search box and click the filter option at the bottom of the search box.
- You can search or filter your search with a list of features from the drop-down menu.
- Open the YouTube app on your android device.
- Tap the search icon.
- Enter a query or search term.
- Immediately the results show, tap the filter tab.
- Choose the filter you want to use for your search and that’s it.
- Open the YouTube app on your iOS device.
- Tap the search icon or magnifying glass icon.
- Enter your search keyword.
- Tap the filter option when the results show up.
- Select the search filter you want and that’s it.
That’s how you make use of the advanced search filter on YouTube.