What comes to your mind when you come across the Yandex Mail inbox? Yandex, as it is known, is a Russian-owned multinational organization. The platform offers different services such as Yandex Mail. With the mail is where your inbox comes in. Yandex inbox simply is the page for received emails. To know more about Yandex Inbox, read on.
Yandex Mail Inbox – What Is Yandex Mail?
Yandex mail is a free email service that offers users unlimited storage space. The email service is free, secure, smart and also well personalized. There are some really interesting features of functions on the service such as message templates, reminders, keyboard shortcuts, etc. Yandex mail has a mobile application that is compatible with any device type including iOS and Android devices.
Yandex Mail App
With the mobile app, your Yandex inbox would be in your hand or pocket which provides protection from viruses and spam. Take advantage of all the interesting features with the Yandex app. Send and receive messages from anywhere and also get push notifications. With the app, you can do the following;
- Send and receive messages with attachments.
- Use push notifications o you no longer have to check your inbox manually for new mails.
- With the search box, you can search through your messages.
- Messages can be grouped by subjects.
- Make use of a label to filter messages. For instance, “Flagged”.
- Files received from Yandex Disk can be attached to your messages.
- The app is free to use with a great user interface.
There’s more, that can be done with the application once you create an account or log in with them.
How to Download Yandex Mail App
Yandex mail app is free and simple to download from Google Play Store or Apple App Store. That is to say, it is compatible with any device type. To get the app, open the App Store on your device. Tap on the search box and type in Yandex Mail. From the results that would be filtered out with a similar keyword, tap on the first to load its information page. Tap on Install.
If you have a good data connection, the application would be downloaded to the device immediately. To access your inbox, you would need to be signed in to your account create one to get a new inbox.
Yandex Mail Registration – Yandex Mail Create Account
If you need access to the Yandex inbox, you would need to create an account. If you already have, you can log in or follow the steps below to create one;
- Open the Yandex mail app or the registration page at https://passport.yandex.com/registration?mode=register
- On the form, type in your name and surname.
- Select or create a username. Your username is the ID you would use to log into the mail and other services that are offered by Yandex.
- Create a password that you can remember easily whenever you’d like to access the account.
- Input an active phone number on the text field provided.
- Enter the characters you would find in the image.
- Check and confirm the Terms of the User Agreement by so doing, you would allow your data to be processed.
- Lastly, hit on “Register”.
Once the account has been created, you can open the inbox to get a welcome message from the service.
Yandex Mail – How to Login
Logging into Yandex mail is simple and fast. If your account was signed out and you wish to access your inbox, then you need to be logged in. Logging into your account can be done by following the simple instructions below;
- Launch the Yandex app or open your browser and go to https://passport.yandex.com/auth?mode=register
- Enter your login, email, or phone number and password on the field provided.
- Then hit on “Log in”.
The account would be logged in and you can access your mailbox or inbox. From there, you can reply to emails or send out new emails.