What is yahoo finance stock chart? Do you feel like investing but don’t know how to go about it? Well if you are then you are in the right place. Many people want to invest or feel like investing in the stock market these days but don’t have the slightest idea, the training, or the confidence they need to go about it. In the business of investing in stocks, there is something called the stock chart. And what is the stock chart if I may ask? A stock chart in the simplest of terms is a price chart. This price chart shows the prices of stock that is being platted over a specific time frame alongside other pieces of relevant information. And guess what? Yahoo has got one for you, to better know and learn how to invest.
Yahoo Finance Stock Chart
By now you should have heard of the yahoo finance platform. On the other hand, if you haven’t heard of this yahoo product and service I will be telling you so you have nothing to worry about. Just in case you don’t understand the reason for this, here it is. In order to know what the yahoo finance stock chart is, you will need to first need to have an understanding of what yahoo finance is. The yahoo finance product is the official finance platform of yahoo.
At this yahoo page you get access to free stock quotes, portfolio management resources, international market data, up to date news, social interaction, mortgage rates and so much more. This platform is the complete financial platform. Most stock market brokers and traders make use of this platform in their dealings with the stock market. Questions have often been raised about the credibility of this platform and if you are one of these persons, here is the answer you have been waiting for. Yahoo finance provides real-time streaming quotes for exchanges all over the world. Real-time data however is only available during market hours and in other cases during pre-market and post-market hours.
You can study the stock chart on the yahoo finance platform to go about your trading and investments on other platforms. Or you can trade directly on the yahoo finance platform. Gone are the days where you just get to look up company news and stock data on yahoo finance, the platform is much more different these days and if it has been long you paid a visit to it you may be overwhelmed with the various changes you may come across.
How To Take Notes On A Yahoo Finance Chart
Now that you have known what the yahoo finance stock chart is, do you know that you can take notes on a yahoo finance chart for future references? On this platform, there are various tools to help you with this. You can add notes to yahoo finance full-screen charts and if you don’t know how to do this, I will be putting you through. To do this;
- Go to the yahoo finance page here.
- Locate a stock quote you are interested in.
- Next, click on the symbol chart to open its full-screen view.
- Click on the draw or pencil icon in the upper right corner of the page.
- Click line on the left and select text from the drop-down menu of drawing tools.
- Locate and click the chart where you would like to add a note.
Enter your comments and click on the Save button when you are done. That’s it you have just learned how to take notes on a yahoo finance chart.
How To Share Or Download A Yahoo Finance Chart
There are various things you do on the yahoo finance platform, like looking up a stock chart or taking notes and now I will be teaching you on how to share or download a yahoo finance chart. To do this;
- Go to Yahoo Finance.
- Locate the quote page for the specific stock you want to share its chart.
- To open the full-screen view, click on the chart.
- Click on the Share button in the upper right corner of the page.
- Click copy or select one of the social media icons.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to share to a social media or you can share the copied link to platforms of your choosing.
To download a chart
- Like always, go to Yahoo Finance.
- Lookup a quote page for the said stock whose chart you want to download.
- Click on the chart to open its full-screen view.
- Click on the Share tab in the upper right and click on the download button.
That’s it. To view the downloaded stock chart, open the file from the folder you downloaded it on your device.