The WWE 2K22 game has been officially announced on the 10th of April, 2021 on the first night of WrestleMania 37. Though it hasn’t been released for gamers yet.
The first game trailer was released, displaying some gameplay scenes with Rey Mysterio and Cesaro. A new Executive Producer has been hired to guide the WWE 2K development at Visual Concepts.
He is Patrick Gilmore, who has over 25 years of experience in video games. The game is confident that there will be more amazing results in more years to come.
A formal feedback project was operated in May 2020 so as to get feedback and discuss the game feature, like Creations, Gameplay, MyCareer, Showcase, etc.
It has been over two years now since the company’s last sim grappler, and it’s time for another WWE2K. In this article are all some of the major gathered information about the game.
WWE 2K22 Developer
Visual Concepts is still organizing control of the WWE2K22 though with the new face at its helm. Now, Australian dev Patrick Gilmore is now on board as the new game executive producer.
There are at least seven of dev team also posting on Reddit’s WWE Games forum. So, if you are looking to interact on this game, Reddit should be your starting point.
WWE 2K22 Possible Features
From the past WWE games and comments from fans, here are the expected features of the WWE 2K22:
- Create A Story/Story Designer.
- Reviving Missing Match Types which includes Special Referee.
- Ongoing Live Updates.
- Focus on Gameplay.
- Custom Music.
- More improved features on Create A Superstar Face and Body tools.
- Unlocking Create Superstar content and parts.
- Cross-Platform Community Creations.
- DLC with actual Superstars rather than 2K originals.
And a lot more.
WWE 2K22 First Trailer
The first trailer for the WWE 2K22 has been out. You can get to watch a brief 30 seconds trailer video on YouTube via the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXk50a0wbdU.
This trailer displays Rey Mysterio in a fight with Cesaro. Rey Mysterio doing his momentum move on Cesaro. Trust as the graphics of the game will be amazing.
WWE 2K22 General Manager (GM) Mode
The GM Mode has always been the Top Community Request for WWE 2K22. Fans have been on the comment requesting the revival of General Manager Mode from the previous SmackDown vs. Raw game.
Though it hasn’t been confirmed yet, gamers should expect the GM Mode to return in this new series. After many requests on it, the new producer might chip in this mode based on fans’ demand.
More Related Content
- Create Your Facebook Avatar – Facebook Avatar App – Facebook Avatar
- Popcornflix Movie – Download Trending 2021, 2020/2019 Movies on Popcornflix.com
- Apple Music vs YouTube Music: A direct Comparison
- Despite Mini-LED Shortage iPad Pro Project Still On
- Popcornflix Free Movies: How to Watch Popcornflix Free Movies | How to Login to…