Workday FHSU is the official web portal for students of Fort Hays State University. It is where students can plan and register for courses, explore academic and financial information, and also access other online services.
You can access this portal as long as you are a student, faculty, or staff of FHSU with an active TigerNetID username and password. This article will provide you with detailed information on how you can access this portal, reset your forgotten password, and more. So read on!
On this portal, students can verify and update personal information and set up payment elections to receive excess financial assistance or other refunds. Also, through this portal, students can register for and withdraw from courses, make changes to their class schedules, and do more.
This web portal allows students to get information and frequent updates from Fort Hays State University about their schooling. Also, for staff and faculty, this portal is the source of answers, reminders, and tips.
How to Activate Your Workday FHSU TigerNetID
As earlier stated, before you can access this web portal, you should have an active TigerNetID. Without this username and password, it will be impossible for you to sign in to Workday.
However, if you do not have an active TigerNetID, you can activate it through the web portal. Although, let’s look at some of the activation requirements first. They include
- Use a desktop or laptop to activate your TigerNetID username. Mobile devices like phones and tablets are not accepted.
- Also, use Firefox or Chrome and not Microsoft Edge. That’s because it is not recommended.
- Don’t allow someone else to activate your TigerNetID.
Having known the activation requirements, follow the steps below to activate your TigerNetID
- Navigate the website at https://webapps.fhsu.edu/idlookup/.
- Enter your “FHSU ID” or “Email address” and “Date of Birth”.
- Then click on the “Look up my TigerNetID Username” button.
For FHSU Look Up
- Visit the website at https://webapps.fhsu.edu/idlookup/.
- Scroll down the page and enter your “Email address” and “Date of Birth” in the boxes provided.
- Tap on the “Look up my FHSU ID” button at the bottom of the page.
Thereafter, you can begin to use your active TigerNetID login details to access the FHSU system.
Requirements to Access Workday FHSU Portal
Before you’d be allowed access to this student’s web portal, there are certain requirements that you need to have. These requirements include
- Access to a computer, laptop, or mobile phone.
- A good internet connection.
- Valid login credentials. This includes your TigerNetID username and password.
- You should have access to an updated browser like Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or others.
Stated above are the requirements to access the web portal.
How to Log in to Workday FHSU Portal
If you meet all the requirements above, then you can sign into your account on this web portal. Use the steps below as a guide to achieving that
- On a device connected to the internet, visit the website at fhsu.edu/workday/.
- Scroll down the page and click on the “Sign in to Workday” button on it.
- On the form displayed, enter your “TigerNetID username” and password.
- Then tap on the “Sign in” button.
With these steps, you’d be able to access your account on this web portal as a student, faculty, and staff.
How to Reset or Update Your Forgotten Workday FHSU Login Password
If you’ve forgotten your login password as a student to access the FHSU web portal, you’d be unable to sign in. However, if you are in these shoes, you can easily reset your forgotten password using the guide below
- First, navigate the website at https://password.fhsu.edu/default.aspx.
- On the page displayed, enter your “FHSU TigerNetID” username in the box provided.
- Then click on the “Next” button to proceed.
Follow the other instruction on your screen to successfully reset the password. With these steps, you’d be able to reset your forgotten password and get a new one which you can use to access the web portal.
Whom Do I Contact for Help with My TigerNetID?
If you are having issues activating your TigerNetID username, resetting the password, or logging in to the FHSU system, you can visit the website at www.fhsu.edu/tigertech/. If you are a student, click on the “Support for students” option. If not, then tap on the “Support for Faculty/Staff” button. Then use the appropriate contact to reach out to FHSU help service.
How Do I Sign in to Workday?
To sign in to Workday, you’ll have to visit the website at http://www.myworkday.com/fhsu. Then enter your TigerNetID username and password.
How Often Do I Need to Change My TigerNetID Password?
You can change your password at any time. However, it must be updated at least once every 360 days. You will begin to receive email reminders within 30 days prior to the 360 days deadline. Furthermore, failure to change your password before the deadline will cause your account to be locked.
When is Workday FHSU Available?
Workday is available at all times of the day except on Friday evenings and Saturday Mornings. During those times Workday is unavailable due to regular system updates.
Can I Access Workday On a Mobile Device?
Yes, you can. You can install Workday Mobile from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store on your Android, iOS, or tablet. With this app on your mobile phone, it will be much easy for you to get updates and information from this web portal.
What is TigerNetID in FHSU?
It is a character pin that both students, staff, and faculty can use to log into the FHSU portal to access their resources. Everyone is assigned a unique TigerNetID when they are admitted or employed at FHSU.
CHECK THIS OUT: