Work Market is simply an online platform people go to for extra cash by doing odd jobs. Odd jobs as in Information Technology, contractors, and related odd jobs. Work Market allows “buyers” to find workers, verify credentials, engage and onboard talent. It manages work assignments and projects, processes payments, and rates workers.
Both companies and workers use its dashboard to manage current assignments. Workers can use the mobile app to find and manage assignments. The company is trusted by businesses of all types to find, manage and pay their freelancers and independent contractors.
Work Market is a company based in New York City. It provides an online platform and Marketplace for businesses to manage freelancers, and consultants. The company was founded in May 2010 by a man called Jeffrey Leventhal.
The company headquarters is located in Huntington, NY. They have about or more than 154 employees. You can follow them up on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter, etc., the site’s current payment team average is 15 days.
The company includes payment systems, management for extended employee networks, and many more. In 2014, The company has also been recognized by Forbes as one of America’s Most Promising Companies.
Work Market App
The app is available on the Google Play Store. The Work Market iOS app lets our talent community manage their assignments on the go. No matter where work takes you, we make accessing, completing, and getting paid faster and more efficient for all assignments, right from your Smartphone.
The following are the futures of the app:
- It makes your Work to Get instant access to all of your assignments and invitations on the go
- Find Work. Search and apply for new work by scrolling through all of Work Market’s available work listings
- Manage Work. Check-in, upload deliverables, complete assignments anywhere
- Work Status. See up-to-date in progress, pending, and invoiced assignments status
- Your Money. View paid assignments and withdraw funds in your Work Market account
- if you need help, you can Contact support right in the app
How to Sign-Up Work Market
If you are a new user, you can do a Work Market Sign up for an account here. It is easy to create an account for the company.
Below are steps to follow:
- Open your tab
- Visit Sign Up and Click on Get Started
- Enter your First and Last Name
- After that, input your Business Email
- Go to the next space and input your password
- Repeat password to confirm if it is the same as first
- Input your company Name
- Put the type of Job Title
- After that, Select Industry
- You will see annual spend on Freelance then select from there
- Click on I’m not a robot
- Finally, click on Create My Account to process.
How to Log in to Work Market
Work Market Login is easy since you have already created an account. Follow the above steps:
- Open your tab
- Click on Login and input the information below
- Input your Email Address
- After that, input your password
- Finally, click on Login and process the information.
How to Withdraw Money from Work Market App
The following steps are ways to withdraw money from the App:
- Visit the app
- Tap the Funds icon on the bottom right
- Choose the Payment Account you want to withdraw to
- Press Withdraw Funds
- Select the amount you want to withdraw and submit.
How to Deactivate your WorkMarket account
To delete your work Market account, follow the step below:
- Open your Tab
- Click on your profile icon in the right of your top navigation bar
- Click on settings from the dropdown menu
- Press on Manage Employees.
- Find your name in the list via the list or search bar
- Press the toggle to off under the Active column
- Finally, confirm your Deactivation.
How to Get Paid from Work Market
People do ask, can I get paid from the Work Market? The following are steps to take for users to be paid.
- Choose PayPal from the drop-down list and choose your country
- Make sure your primary Work Market Email Must match your PayPal email address
- All transfers to PayPal will be subject to a $1 transaction fee, regardless of the amount withdrawn.
How you can Add Tax information to the Work Market
You can submit your tax information by Logging into either the desktop version of the platform or mobile application.
The following are ways to add tax from the Mobile Application:
- Visit your profile.
- Press on the gear icon
- Visit Tax and Payment Setting
- Enter your tax information.
- After putting all the necessary information, then allow to process.
From the desktop site:
You can still submit tax information through desktop sit. See the process below:
- Navigate to the top-right icon
- Choose settings in the drop-down
- Choose Tax Information from the bullet list from the left menu.
- Fill out the required form and allow it to process.
How does the Company Work
It’s work in a very interesting way. They permit “buyers” to find workers, verify credentials, engage and onboard talent.
They also help to manage work assignments and projects, process payments, and rate workers. Both companies and workers use Work Market’s dashboard to manage current assignments. Workers can use the mobile app to find and manage assignments.