The WIC Locations are all over the United States of America. WIC locations mainly refer to the WIC local agencies in different areas in the country. This initiative, WIC, which is the Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants and Children (WIC) that provides federal grants to states for supplemental foods, health care referrals and nutrition education for low income pregnant, breastfeeding and non-breastfeeding postpartum women and to infants and children up to age five who are found to be at nutritional risk, created smaller offices in every state in order to reach out to these specific people in need faster and vice versa.
WIC program has these local agencies which are more like sub-agencies scattered around making it easy for people in need of the program’s benefit to access it. This also has been of great help to the program in terms of work efficiency and division of labor.
Having only one office for the program WIC would make it very difficult and stressful to keep up with the demands and application to the program and benefits. This is why the program has established local offices in different locations in the country. The WIC program has offices in all 50 states in the United States including.
Related: WIC Eligibility – WIC Waiting List | Eligibility Requirements
So far, with these offices everywhere, it has made it easy for the program to communicate with the applicants better and being able to serve every eligible applicant and participants with quality services. Benefits are now being better distributed, resources are well managed, and follow up on the situations and conditions of any participant or beneficiary of the program has been easier.
Knowing the different WIC Locations is important because when applying to the program for benefits, you would need to locate the office nearest to your place of residence. This is the office you are to apply to or call in to book your appointment with them for your application process.
WIC Office Locations
Now to the main focus of the article, I would be listing out all the WIC Locations in the United States and their address information as of 2020, the director of the agency and the number of local agencies under the division.
Alabama WIC Location
- Address: WIC division 201 Monroe St., Montgomery, AL 36093.
- Amanda Martin, WIC Director
- Alabama has a total of 61 WIC agencies in it.
ACL WIC Location
- Address: P.O. Box 310, New Laguna, NM 87038.
- Jackie Siow, WIC Director.
Alaska WIC Location
- Address: Family and Nutrition Programs 130 Seward St., Suite 508, Juneau, AK 99811.
- Kathleen Wayne, Manager.
- There are 21 agencies in the state.
American Samoa WIC Location
- Address: Department of Human and Social Services, P.O. Box 997534, Pago Pago, AS 96799.
- Nelly Faumuina, WIC Director.
Arizona WIC Location
- Address: WIC Nutrition Services, 150 N. 18th Avenue, Suite 310, Phoenix, AZ 85007.
- Celia Nabor, WIC Director.
- Arizona has 101 local agencies in it.
Arkansas WIC Location
- Address: WIC Program, Freeway Medical Building, 58