Speaking on the topic “Where is Facebook Dating”, Facebook dating is a digital dating product developed by Facebook. Currently, there is no web version of the dating product however users can access it freely via the platform mobile app. The mobile app is available for both Android and iOS devices so you need not worry about your device.
Where is Facebook Dating
No doubt, Facebook dating has been released. What people do not know is that it hasn’t been released to all parts of the world. If the dating feature has been released to your country, you should be able to find the dating icon on the menu section of the app.
Facebook Dating Countries
Below is a list of some of the countries in which the dating feature has been released in.
- Czech Republic
- United Kingdom
- United States
- and Vietnam
Above are some of the countries in which the dating feature has been released. If you find yourself in one of these countries it means you can begin dating on Facebook.
Dating in Facebook for Free
Following the steps below, you should be able to set up your dating profile and begin dating for free.
- Open the Facebook dating app (the Facebook official app).
- Quickly sign in to your account or create a new one. Creating an account is free.
- Once you have your profile signed in, tap on the hamburger menu icon.
- From the menu options, tap on the dating icon. The dating icon is a heart-shaped icon colored red and purple.
- On the dating home to which you will be taken, tap on the “Get Started” button.
- Begin creating your dating profile by filling the dating form.
- Lastly, upload a unique photo of yourself and complete your dating profile.
Once your dating profile has been created, you would be taken to a page where potential matches will be displayed to you.