Whatsapp Web Scan has been rolling for a few years now. This feature allows users to access Whatsapp on their PC. So many users have their workspace on their computers rather than mobile phones. To this effect using the Whatsapp Web feature comes in handy. There are more you should know about this feature before you begin to access it.
Whatsapp Web Scan
Facebook-owned WhatsApp is one of the foremost widely used instant messaging apps. It comes with a variety of features where you’ll be able to send texts, voice notes, send files, documents, pictures, and plenty of more.
WhatsApp has been updating its feature from time to time and kept the users engaged through its latest additions like GiFs, emojis, etc. Amidst the coronavirus pandemic outbreak, people are asked to follow self-isolation and social distancing.
You may want to look at these files or pictures on an enormous screen. there’s no have to panic as you’ll access WhatsApp on your PC similarly.
Whatsapp Web Scan QR Code
Whatsapp web is the browser-based interface of Whatsapp available on your mobile device. Users can send and receive the messages in a similar way you’re using in the Whatsapp app on your itinerant.
How to use Whatsapp Web on PC
There are few things you need to learn before using this feature. Ensure that your personal computer or pc or tablet must have the latest browsers.
Also, you are to check that your internet is functioning properly. Then check if your PC within which you wish to access Whatsapp web has an internet connection too.
- Enter the URL https://web.whatsapp.com/.
- Once you open the above link following page will display on your browser.
- Open Whatsapp on your device.
- Tap on three dots at the top right section of the Whatsapp app.
- This can show you the drop-down options, and among them click on “Whatsapp web”.
- Click on it and you will see the QR scanner.
- Now you’ve got to scan the QR image we get after entering the URL http://web.whatsapp.com on the browser in pc.
Now click on the friend names available on the list and at the proper side, it’ll display a chat box together with your friend.
Advantages of using Whatsapp on PC
Here are some amazing features you will get using Whatsapp on your PC:
- Easily upload files using the application-based interface.
- Very easy to use and enormous size interface.
- Different windows may be open and chat with multiple friends at a time.
How to Logout Whatsapp from PC
Steps are as follow to logout from Whatsapp Web:
- Open your Whatsapp app.
- Tap on three vertical dots at the highest right corner
- Then tap on Whatsapp web.
- Now it’ll show you different browsers where Whatsapp web is open.
- Now logout from the browsers.
Now you have known about the Whatsapp on PC feature. So ensure to share it to others who might require access to it on their PC as well.