Whatsapp Web Login will help you to use WhatsApp on your desktop or PC. Using the WhatsApp Web provides many features like sending, receiving text messages media files, images way more.
The Whatsapp Web can serve useful for people who would prefer chatting from their PC. Of course, it is almost same as the Whatsapp on a movie phone. But there are few limitations to it. Read more to get the all necessary details about the Whatsapp Web Login.
Whatsapp Web Login
WhatsApp is the most famous Messaging app from Facebook. In recent years, everyone prefers WhatsApp for sending and receiving messages and photos. Day to day there are variant users increasing as members of WhatsApp.
And most users would prefer using it on their PC. Thanks to the Whatsapp team for making this possible.
Whatsapp Login on Web
To get to access the Whatsapp Login on the Web, you will have to meet
- One android device with a rear camera with WhatsApp Mobile App.
- Computer system/ lap / PC with Any internet browser Like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, etc.
- The Internet connection should be enabled both on mobile and desktop.
Then you are ready for accessing the Whatsapp Login on the Web.
How to Whatsapp on Web Login
Follow the steps below to login to the Whatsapp Web:
- Just open up any internet browser, then enter https://web.whatsapp.com on the URL section, or just search on google as Whatasppweb.
- Click on the first link with the URL as given above.
- Now you’ll be able to find the WhatsApp Web home page with a QR code image.
- Open Whatsapp on your mobile phone.
- Click on Menu options, there you’ll find WhatsApp Web.
- Then click on it and a scanner like a camera will show.
- Now scan that QR code Box along with your camera.
- Then you’ll be able to see Whatsapp chats on your PC.
Now you’ll be able to send text, Media messages quickly from your desktop. It’s very simple and straightforward. Also, you’ll Manage all Chats, Group chats from your Desktop without touching your mobile.
WhatsApp Web Logout
If you wish to completely log off from your PC, simply follow these steps.
- Open Your WhatsApp on mobile.
- Click on a menu.
- Select the WhatsApp Web.
- Now you will be able to view the list of devices used.
- Simply click on Device name, there you may see log off from this device.
- If you would like to log off hit on Log out from the device.
- You can as well exit from all other devices by clicking on “Log Out From all Devices “.
- Now you’ve got been logged out from WhatsApp Web.
Note, no messages or Images don’t seem to be deleted by performing the logout function, everything is stored on your mobile device.