What is Facebook Market Place? Well, the Facebook marketplace is a convenient destination for people to discover, buy and sell items. People can find what they’re looking for by filtering their results by location, category, and price. Facebook is an important tool for brands who are interested in selling their products to targeted audiences.
As the retail world becomes increasingly omnichannel with more and more opportunities to sell in different places, Facebook Marketplace gives brands a chance to capitalize on the interactions already taking place on Facebook. Previously only available as a peer-to-peer shopping marketplace, Facebook Marketplace has expanded to include merchant selling.
What is Facebook Market Place?
We are still talking about what is Facebook Market place? Facebook took on Etsy and eBay four years ago with the launch of Marketplace, a feature within the main Facebook app that you can use to buy and sell goods. Marketplace opens with photos of items that people near you have listed for sale.
To find something specific, you can enter a keyword in search at the top and filter your results by location, category, or price. Next to the search icon, you’ll see the categories icon, where you can go to discover items under Household, Electronics, and Apparel, etc. There’s also a location tool to adjust your region.
About Facebook Marketplace
Marketplace allows Facebook users, 18 years old and up, to post pictures of their garage sale items and collectibles and browse items offered by nearby sellers as well. The sellers set the price, but would-be buyers are welcome to counter with another offer.
The feature began rolling out slowly to Facebook’s mobile app users in the U.S., U.K., Australia, and New Zealand, with a desktop version and other locations to follow in the coming months. Right now, users can find stuff like a factory-unlocked iPhone 6 for about $350 and a lot of vintage cameras for $20.
The search results can be filtered by product category and the proximity of the items (anywhere from two to 100 miles away). You can get more details here.
How to Access Facebook Marketplace
Well, if you want to access the Facebook marketplace then, there are certain steps that you must follow and if you need help with that then you should read the following steps below:
- The first step enters the marketplace – When you log in to Facebook you should notice a new ‘shop’ icon. If this is your first time seeing it, Facebook will alert you to this. You should click the icon to proceed.
- Also, add a photo. You will be prompted by Facebook to add a photo of the item you are selling.
- Then add a title.
- Now add a description to your marketplace store.
- Also, you should add a price so that others will know how much you sell your products.
- Remember to add location and category for a better understanding.
- It is now complete. Now if you have followed the guide correctly, Facebook will now set your item to active so it will be visible to people. Also, it will also take you to your items management area, where you can communicate with buyers and edit your items.
These are the steps to follow when you want to access the Facebook marketplace online.
With more than a billion monthly active users, Facebook is an inviting place to offload unwanted goods. In fact, lots of people have been using the social media network’s Groups function to create mini marketplaces in recent years. You can get more details about the Facebook marketplace here.
More Related Content
- Facebook Marketplace Buy and Sell – How to Access Facebook Marketplace – Facebook Marketplace
- Guidelines on Facebook Marketplace: Items that are not Approved for Sale on the Facebook…
- What Happens When You Accept an Offer on Facebook Marketplace: Facebook Marketplace | Facebook…
- Access to Facebook Marketplace – Facebook Marketplace
- Facebook Marketplace Rules for Businesses – Can A Business Sell On Facebook Marketplace –…