Do you know HAT HAPPENED TO FACEBOOK DATING? Why is my Facebook dating not working properly? You may have asked, this is possible when some when settings/functions aren’t put in place or out of order, as there are a lot of reasons that can cause this to happen to your Facebook dating site.
If you want to know more about this, it’s simple. Pay rapt attention as this article will tell you all there is about the subject matter.
WHAT HAPPENED TO FACEBOOK DATING – HOW DO I KNOW MY FACEBOOK DATING ISN’T WORKING
It’s very important to know if the issue is when the Facebook dating site isn’t working, there are things you must note to help you and serve as a warning sign.
- You will notice that Facebook dating isn’t showing.
- The Facebook dating application crashes oftentimes.
- Your photos, features, and personal profiles don’t show up.
- You will not be able to see notifications on your home screen.
WHY IS MY FACEBOOK DATING NOT WORKING?
When this occurs, myriads of thoughts can flow through your mind at once. The Facebook dating site like other applications can develop some issues, this can be internal or caused by you. I will give you some potent factors below which might have caused your Facebook dating to stop working.
- It can be caused by an outdated Facebook dating app, so try to download another one on the play store or AppStore.
- It happens at times when there’s an issue with the dating site, making it general for everyone.
- Check your settings and see if your notification is still on, it can be the cause.
- Corrupt and unnecessary cache data affects the site/app negatively, so clear them all.
HOW DO I FIX MY FACEBOOK DATING WHEN NOT WORKING?
Haven understood why it might have stopped working, you may try to give it some time or get to know if others on the dating site have the same issue. However, there are very simple measures you can take to rectify it.
- Make sure to reboot your phone.
- Check the internet connection on your mobile device or refresh the dating site.
- Update the Facebook dating site in case it’s outdated.
- Finally, you can delete or reinstall the dating site.
Following these aforementioned tips, you shouldn’t have a problem with your Facebook dating site.
WHAT DO I NEED TO KNOW TO EFFECTIVELY USE FACEBOOK DATING?
To effectively use the Facebook dating site, you must know the settings as this is needful because it may not be the site but your inability to understand how it works. The major settings are outlined underneath:
- You can like a profile by swiping right and dislike by swiping left.
- Conversations can be started by liking a post, picture, or comment on a profile. It has a heart or X icon that you tap on to suggest dating.
- You can delete the Facebook dating site by going to the settings, then clicking on general to get it done.
- There’s a page where complaints can be lodged, you can find it at the bottom of the site.