Like other webmaster tools, we are familiar with, webmaster tools yahoo. This webmaster tool is free and has a lot of features that others don’t have. Yes, many of these SEO tools and backlinks are already integrated into one easy to use interface. But for those that will like to see exactly what yahoo sees, you should use the yahoo site explorer.
Webmaster Tools Yahoo
We advise that you set up webmaster tools account with all the major search engines for all websites you optimize. The reason you should do this is this. It is because it is a good practice to make sure you are doing everything correctly on every search engine. A lot of useful tools are also available and they do not take long to set up.
Benefits of Yahoo Webmaster Tools
We already mentioned earlier that the yahoo webmaster tool is free. But that is not its major benefit as many other webmaster tools are also free. Here we shall be talking about the advantages the yahoo webmaster tool has over other webmaster tools. Below are some of the benefits of yahoo webmaster tools.
- Yahoo webmaster tools can be used to check for crawl errors.
- It can be used to submit XML sitemaps to Yahoo (HTML sitemaps & video sitemaps).
- It can also be used to remove or delete dynamic URL parameters and URLs.
- You can use the yahoo webmaster tool to check statistics of sites and backlinks.
- It can be used to host links to the site.
- Can be used for domain linking to the site.
The yahoo webmaster tool is overall useful to keep track of how many pages you have in the yahoo index. And also know how many backlinks you have to your site. When you use yahoo webmaster tools you can exclude your domain name so as to get a very comprehensive list and you will be able to download the list.
How to Set Up Yahoo Webmaster Tools
Here, we will be showing everyone interested in having a yahoo webmaster tools account how they can open and set up a yahoo webmaster tools account. Follow the instructions below to know how to create. And set up a yahoo webmaster tools account.
- From your web browser, log on to https://www.authoritas.com/2009/06/19/why-and-how-to-sign-up-for-bing-msn-live-webmaster-tools/ and click on Sign In to sign in if you already have an account or click on Create a New Account to create one.
- In webmaster tools, click on Add My Site. On the next page, fill in your site details.
- From the list of websites listed select Explorer then click on Authentication and follow the on-screen instructions. You have the option to upload a specific HTML to the root directory of your site or add a meta-tag to the home page of your website.
- For those that manage more than one site. Unlike Google and Bing, yahoo won’t give you one verification key for all the sites you manage. For the yahoo webmaster key. You will be given a unique verification key for the entire site you manage even if they are all from the same webmaster account.
After completing the steps above and uploading all required documents, click on Verify and yahoo will grant you access to all the relevant data it has on your site.
More Related Posts
- Mozilla Shutting Down Two Of Its Most Powerful Products
- Microsoft Word – Microsoft Word Processor Tool Free Download
- Microsoft Azure – What Is Microsoft Azure And What Is It Used For
- Alto Pharmacy Las Vegas: Alto Pharmacy Login | How to Create an Account with Alto Pharmacy
- MeetMe: MeetMe App | Login to MeetMe