We will be discussing the Webmaster tools for Bing. The knowledge of google webmaster tools is one that every blogger or online marketer must be able to utilize for their own benefits.
In this post, we going to be more particular about webmaster tools for Bing, the advantages of webmaster tools, and how you can verify your webmaster tool account.
Webmaster tools are online tools provided by search engines to optimize websites’ search performance in search engines. This plays a very crucial role in making sites show up on the search result page whenever a user performs a search.
It is also very important to understand how to use webmaster tools for Bing and when they also help in the keyword search, crawling error, and much more assistance to optimize your site.
Webmaster tools for Bing | Why you should use Bing Webmaster tools
It’s a no brainer that Google search is the most used and powerful search engine in the world, but you’re going to be making a very huge mistake by neglecting how to harness the power of webmaster tools.
Having knowledge of both helps you generate as much traffic as available to your website, which should be the main goal of any blogger or online marketer.
Below are some of the valuable reasons why you should also the webmaster tools:
- Bing master tools provide you with updates and important messages regarding the health and performance of your website, in terms of viruses and malware.
- Bing webmaster tools help you to know which sites are linking to yours.
- Bing webmaster tools help you evaluate how many pages are indexed by Bing.
- Troubleshooting and crawler access problems are some of the major issues tackled by Bing webmaster tools.
- Bing webmaster tools used for Search Engine Optimization provide you with detailed information on keywords related to your site and also your position in the search result page.
You may notice that the webmaster tools may provide all of these above and even more, but before you jinx these, think of how many users using Bing that you’ll also be reaching out to.
Webmaster tools for Bing | How to Verify your Website for Bing
The following steps below are the detailed instructions on how to verify your website with Bing:
- Visit the web address https://www.bing.com/toolbox/webmaster/.
- Click on Sign Up to get started.
- Choose one of the options provided from creating your Bing webmaster account with Google, Facebook or Microsoft.
- Enter your website’s URL and click ‘Add’.
- Select the location of your XML sitemap and then click on Add. You can also set the time of the day option to default.
- All that is left is to click on Verify.
After verifying your website for Bing webster, you can then begin to utilize these tools to help increase your site’s performance in search results, generating more traffic to your site, and ultimately increasing your site’s revenue.