Valentine photo on Facebook are photos that are sent on Valentine’s Day to that special person in your heart. Sending Valentine Photo on Facebook is not just only for the person that has a special place in your heart. You can also send valentine photo to your family, your friends, your colleagues, your boss, and other people that matter to you.
Valentine Photo on Facebook
Valentine Photo on Facebook is a feature of FB that was added to its Messenger app. The FB Messenger app has a photo-taking effect on the Valentine season, with crimson pink wings and colorful hearts.
With FB Messenger Valentine’s day breathing taking sticker set, FB users can choose Valentine effects to apply to Messenger images or videos. Then they can send a message to that person with the message yes wing.
How to insert Valentine Photo on Facebook Messenger
Facebook Messenger app has Valentine’s feature that allows it, users, to take Valentine photo with the app. Facebook users just need to choose any Valentine sticker and apply it to Messenger images and videos. I will be taking you through the steps on how to apply Valentine sticker on FB Messenger, all you are required to do is to read this article.
- First, you need to download the Android or the iOS FB Messenger app.
- Then open the Messenger app on your device.
- At the main interface, you will see the heart icon in the center button at the bottom of the screen. This means that your app has been updated to Valentine’s effect. Press the red button so as to get the shooting interface.
- At the next interface, you will see a lot of stickers with different themes. Select right or left to select additional effects that apply to images and videos.
- The effects in the photos can be arranged in a different position, it depends on the preferences of each person. Having satisfied the effects on the interface, press and hold the middle circle button to record a movie or press once if you would rather take a picture.
- At the complete image capture interface on Facebook Messenger with Valentine effect, click the arrow icon that is at the left corner of the interface to download photos to the device.
- If you want to send photos to friends, click on the arrow icon that is on the right side of the screen.
- At the next interface, users only need to select the account they want to send the image to, then you click the send button that is at the bottom.
With this step, you will be able to send Valentine photos to those you love.
Create Facebook Account
Am sure you are aware that if you do not have a FB account you will not be able to send Valentine photo to your love ones. Sending Valentine photos is only possible to individuals with a FB account. If I was in your shoes, I will be on my way to creating my own FB account. Well, here is how to create a FB account.
- Open the FB app.
- Tap on create new account.
- Fill in the required information. This information is needed to create your account.
- After providing the information, click on create account.
Your FB account will be created, you can then send Valentine photos to your loved ones.
More Related Contents
- Facebook Valentine Activities: Some Facebook Activities for Valentine
- Create My Facebook Valentine Avatar – Create My Facebook Avatar | Facebook Avatar
- Facebook Valentine Dating – How to find a Facebook Valentine Date | Dating in…
- Valentine Cover Photos for Facebook: How to Upload Cover Photo on Facebook for Valentine
- Valentine Cover Pictures for Facebook – How to Download Valentine Cover Photos | How…