Applications are now open for the University of Toronto Jess Hann Bursary Fund Scholarship for the 2023-2024 academic year. The University of Toronto was said to have been established in 1827 and has since evolved into Canada’s leading institution of learning, discovery, and knowledge creation.
The University of Toronto has a rich history and It’s a source of pride as one of the world’s top research-intensive universities, always driven to invent and innovate. The Jess Hann Bursary Fund Scholarship at this prestigious university offers a significant opportunity for students seeking financial support to pursue their education.
Contained in this page Include an in-depth look at the Jess Hann bursary fund scholarship at the University of Toronto, its benefits, and the eligibility requirements for qualification.
Benefits of Jess Hann Bursary Fund Scholarship
The Jess Hann Bursary Fund Scholarship offers a substantial financial boost to eligible students.
The scholarship is valued at approximately $600, which can make a significant difference in covering all of the recipient’s educational expenses.
Eligibility Requirements for Jess Hann Bursary Fund Scholarship
To qualify to receive the Jess Hann Bursary Fund Scholarship for the 2023-24 session, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Candidates must be current students at the University of Toronto, pursuing a full-time program at the University.
- Applicants should be enrolled in any program offered at the University of Toronto (see the list of programs via the official link below)
- The Jess Hann Bursary Fund Scholarship is open to eligible students from various fields of study. This is designed to make the awards accessible to a broad range of students across the globe.
- Candidates are expected to have at Least One Parent Born in Italy. The scholarship is awarded to students who have at least one parent born in Italy. This criterion reflects a connection to Italian heritage and encourages cultural diversity.
- Applicants must demonstrate financial need or assistance to continue their studies as this is a crucial factor in determining eligibility for the scholarship.
How to Apply Jess Hann Bursary Fund Scholarship 2023/2024
- The New Application Process commences in Fall 2023, and all in-course awards. Including the Jess Hann Bursary Fund Scholarship, which will be awarded in the Winter term.
- You only need to submit one application, even if you are applying for multiple awards. Use the University’s Student Award Application Form and make sure to check the award criteria before selecting the award(s) you wish to apply for.
- Access the application here: https://apply.adm.utoronto.ca/register/?id=6add9ba3-9f75-4b97-b0fe-04010fab212f
- After you have submitted your application, you can expect to receive a notification regarding the decision.
- For more details about the Jess Hann Bursary Fund Scholarship, we recommend you visit the official University of Toronto website at https://registrar.utoronto.ca/finances-and-funding/awards-scholarships-bursaries-grants/in-course-awards/the-jess-hann-bursary-fund/
The scholarship award letter will be sent to successful applicants via mail from the University Registrar’s Office. This notification usually arrives about one month after the application deadline.
The scholarship award letter will include essential information about the award payment and other relevant details. Hence, it’s important to keep this letter for future reference and to ensure you understand the next steps.
The application deadline for Jess Hann Bursary Fund Scholarship 2023-24, is February 1, 2024. Applications must be submitted before this date for consideration.
CHECK THESE OUT:
- Apply Now For Standard Bank Bursary For South African Youths
- South African Reserve Bank External Bursary Scheme 2023 – APPLY NOW!
- Study in Canada with Fully Funded University of Toronto Scholarships 2024 – APPLY NOW
- Mastercard Foundation Scholarship 2024 in Canada – APPLY NOW
- Shoprite Group Bursary 2023 and 2024