An amazing opportunity to pursue your studies in the USA via the University of Mississippi Scholarships. International students from around the world can now apply for the University of Mississippi Scholarships 2023/2024 intake, as the application for the notable scholarship is now open.
The Mississippi Scholarships Program awards range from $3,900 to $23,454, international applicants with a High School CGPA between 3.50 and 4.00 will be most preferred.
This article contains everything you need to know about this scholarship, its benefits, requirements, and guidelines on the application process.
About University of Mississippi Scholarships
The University of Mississippi Scholarships for the 2023/2024 session is open for international student who seeks to further their studies in the USA. The scholarship is a funded undergraduate scholarship for international students with awards ranging from $3,900 to $23,454.
We have earlier mentioned that International applicants with CGPA between 3.50 and 4.00 will be considered.
The University of Mississippi is a public University, It is a center for innovation, quality education, and opportunities in Mississippi. Over the years, the institution has transformed lives through its top-notch education.
At the University of Mississippi, students can get an academic experience that will change their lives. Also, students are given both academic, leadership, and social opportunities by the university to assist them in excelling and standing out in their chosen fields.
Summary of University of Mississippi Scholarships
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): KAIST University
- Study in: USA
- Duration of Program: 4 years
- Application Deadline: Fall term enrollment begins in mid-August, while enrollment for Spring term begins on October 1. The semester begins in mid-January.
- Eligible Courses:
- Business and Accountancy
- Communication and Media
- Health and Social Services
- Interdisciplinary Programs
- International Affairs and Languages
- Sciences, Mathematics, and Technology
- Social Sciences
- Law, and Policy
- Scholarship Coverage/ Benefits: University of Mississippi Scholarships covers the following: The funds are between $23,454- and $3,900 which covers about 95% to 15% of undergraduate tuition (= base and non-resident tuition); or
55% to 9% of the total cost of study which includes: tuition, housing, meals, books, health insurance, etc.
Please note that the scholarships may be combined with other awards, but cannot exceed the full non-resident fee or resident tuition amount.
How to Apply for University of Mississippi Scholarships
Interested and eligible candidates should follow the below guidelines to apply for the scholarship.
- The Scholarship does not require an application, all you need to do is apply for an undergraduate degree at the university.
- Click the webpage below to apply for admission: https://www.memphisadmissions.org/international
- You will be required to upload the following documents which are expected to be available during the application:
- A pre-qualification degree
- Academic Transcripts
- Certificates of proficiency in English
- Personal statement
- Recent passport photograph
Requirements for University of Mississippi Scholarships
Please note that all applicants must meet the following requirements in order to qualify for Scholarships at the University of Mississippi:
- Applicants must demonstrate proficiency in the English language. Foreign student applicants whose main language is not English are required to take one or more of the following English tests: PDT TOEFL, TOEFL iBT, TOEFL Paper Based Test ITP, and IELTS.
- The Eligible Countries: Countries around the world
Undergraduate degree students must meet the following:
- Must have a high school GPA between 3.50 and 4.00 on a 4.00 U.S. scale.
- The scholarship is open to High school graduates from outside the United States
Best of luck with your application!