“University of Manitoba 2020/2021 International Undergraduate Bursary – Canada”. The University of Manitoba of international undergraduate student bursary Canada makes available funds for the international students. The institution is providing bursary funds for international students with outstanding academic records and a proven financial need, and are studying for bachelor degree programs full time.
The university offers different degree programs and is ranked among the top universities of Canada, they have various departments in the whole of the Bannatyne campus. The institution gives rise to the advancement of careers and development on a professional level. The Manitoba university is giving this amazing opportunity to international students around the world, don’t just wait to be found to grab this opportunity now.
University of Manitoba 2020/2021 International Undergraduate Bursary – Canada
The University of Manitoba 2020/2021 international bursary Canada provides was established to reward the academic excellence of international students that are rounding up from high schools or its equivalent, that wants to undertake undergraduate degree programs at the University of Manitoba. This also encourages international students to apply more in the institution. The bursary of the Manitoba university is open to all students worldwide applying for undergraduate degree programs. This bursary is been offered to students each following year, so far, the student can maintain an outstanding academic result.
About the University of Manitoba
Manitoba university is a public research institute in Manitoba, Canada, it was founded in the year 1`877, the university is among the top universities in Canada and the world at large. The institution maintains a reputation as one of the top research institutes and conducts intensive researches every year. The institute is the largest when it comes to the number of enrolled students and campus area in all of Canada, it is the first university to be established in western Canada.
The university is well equipped with standard facilities and infrastructures, they are keen on impacting students with a quality education that will prepare them for a competitive world. They are also building students to become great world leaders that will create changes in the institute, Canada, and the world at large. Below are some of the departments found in the university;
- Community health psychology
- Family medicine
- Biochemistry and medical genetics
- Internal medicine
- Medical education
- Anesthesiology, perioperative and pain medicine
- Emergency medicine
- Continuing competency and assessment
- Human anatomy and cell science
- Medical microbiology and infectious diseases
- Obstetrics, gynecology, and reproductive sciences
- Otolaryngology (head and neck surgery)
- Pharmacology and therapeutics
- Physiology and pathophysiology
- Pediatrics and child health.
Field of study available for undergraduate.
- It covers all courses. For more information on the courses open the following link; http://umanitoba.ca/admissions/apply-um.
University of Manitoba Eligibility
The following are the criteria needed for applicants;
- Citizen of any country is eligible
- All applicants must complete their courses in fall and winter terms to be qualified to register.
- Applicants must register to complete, minimum of 60 percent of the full course load per term.
- Applicants must also make sure to get the minimum G.P.A required. Students who have already commenced the program should get a minimum G.P.A degree of 2.0. while the new coming students from high school must attain a grade 12 average that is up to 70 percent or higher.
- International applicants in the first year of their post-secondary study in Canada are not eligible to apply.
How to Apply for University of Manitoba
Below are the guidelines on how to apply;
- Firstly, for you to be able to apply, as an applicant it is compulsory you apply for admission in an undergraduate program at Manitoba university.
- Then applicants must also check the requirements that is been needed for the admission to undertake the program.
- Applicants must be able to meet the English language requirement. You can check the English requirement via this link; http://www.umanitoba.ca/student/admissions/international/english/.