“University of Manitoba 2024 International Undergraduate Bursary – Canada”. The University of Manitoba of international undergraduate student bursary Canada makes available funds for the international students. The institution is providing bursary funds for international students with outstanding academic records and a proven financial need, and are studying for bachelor degree programs full time.
The university offers different degree programs and is ranked among the top universities of Canada, they have various departments in the whole of the Bannatyne campus. The institution gives rise to the advancement of careers and development on a professional level. The Manitoba university is giving this amazing opportunity to international students around the world, don’t just wait to be found to grab this opportunity now.
University of Manitoba 2024 International Undergraduate Bursary – Canada
The University of Manitoba 20 international bursary Canada provides was established to reward the academic excellence of international students that are rounding up from high schools or its equivalent, that wants to undertake undergraduate degree programs at the University of Manitoba. This also encourages international students to apply more in the institution. The bursary of the Manitoba university is open to all students worldwide applying for undergraduate degree programs. This bursary is been offered to students each following year, so far, the student can maintain an outstanding academic result.
Every year, the University of Manitoba awards a variety of bursaries to new and continuing full-time and part-time students who have demonstrated financial need and a minimum academic standing. The average value of bursaries ranges from $400 to $1,000, with over $6 million awarded each year.
About the University of Manitoba
Manitoba university is a public research institute in Manitoba, Canada, it was founded in the year 1`877, the university is among the top universities in Canada and the world at large. The institution maintains a reputation as one of the top research institutes and conducts intensive researches every year. The institute is the largest when it comes to the number of enrolled students and campus area in all of Canada, it is the first university to be established in western Canada.
The university is well equipped with standard facilities and infrastructures, they are keen on impacting students with a quality education that will prepare them for a competitive world. They are also building students to become great world leaders that will create changes in the institute, Canada, and the world at large. Below are some of the departments found in the university;
- Community health psychology
- Family medicine
- Biochemistry and medical genetics
- Internal medicine
- Medical education
- Anesthesiology, perioperative and pain medicine
- Emergency medicine
- Continuing competency and assessment
- Human anatomy and cell science
- Medical microbiology and infectious diseases
- Obstetrics, gynecology, and reproductive sciences
- Otolaryngology (head and neck surgery)
- Pharmacology and therapeutics
- Physiology and pathophysiology
- Pediatrics and child health.
Field of study available for undergraduate.
- It covers all courses. For more information on the courses open the following link; http://umanitoba.ca/admissions/apply-um.
University of Manitoba 2024 International Undergraduate Bursary – Canada Eligibility
Bursary awards are determined primarily by financial need, as opposed to scholarships, which are determined primarily by academic merit. As a result, all bursary applications require you to fill out a budget section. Please keep in mind that each application’s budget section refers to a specific time period.
The eligibility criteria and application requirements differ depending on the award. Most require you to submit the UM General Bursary application, and some require you to submit additional forms or attachments. Please carefully read the details of each bursary before applying.
How to Apply for University of Manitoba
To be eligible for bursaries at the University of Manitoba, you must apply through Aurora for the University of Manitoba General Bursary in addition to any individual applications that may be required for specific awards.
Although the application portal is now closed for application, it will re-open this year for 2024 session of the Bursary.
However, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- All undergraduate students are required to register for and complete at least 60% of a full course load during the regular academic session, which includes registration in both the Fall and Winter terms. A few bursaries are available for part-time students enrolled in both the Fall and Winter Terms.
- Graduate students are not required to meet credit hour minimums if they are registered as full-time students with the Faculty of Graduate Studies during the Fall and Winter Terms. Continuing University of Manitoba students must meet a credit hour minimum.
- Continuing University of Manitoba students must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0. New students who have graduated from high school must have a grade 12 average of 70% or higher.
- International students in their first year of postsecondary education in Canada are ineligible to apply for the general bursary program.
- On the application, financial need must be clearly documented. Students who have applied for government student aid/loans from other provinces must provide a copy of a current “official” government loan assessment as proof of financial need. Please keep in mind that Manitoba Student Aid recipients are exempt from submitting a copy of their Notice of Assessment.