Umeå University Scholarship is offered to talented and high-achieving students from outside the EU/EEA to pursue their Master’s Degree Program at the University.
International Students around the globe are encouraged to apply for this Scholarship opportunity to study in Sweden.
Umea University is inviting suitably qualified international students to apply for the Fully Funded & partial Master’s Degree Scholarships Program. Applicants do not have to pay any fee and there is no IELTS requirement nor is there any Country restriction.
However, Applicants with strong academic backgrounds in undergraduate degrees are eligible, such students will have the opportunity to benefit from the Tuition Fee Waiver. Umea University offers varieties of scholarships, which are sponsored by a donation from the Erling-Persson Family Foundation.
Summary of Umeå University Scholarship
- Scholarship Type: Postgraduate
- Host Institution: Umeå University
- Eligible Gender: Male and Female
- Application Deadline: 15 February
- Studies autumn semester: 16 January 2023 for
- Application Deadline: 15 February 2023 Scholarship
- Selection results, Master’s program: 31 March 2023
- Announcement of Scholarship results: 31 March – 6 April 2023
- Courses: There are varieties of methods available, visit the link below to view: https://www.umu.se/en/education/search
Benefits of Umeå University Scholarship
The Erling Persson Scholarships at Umea University for International Students offer new students a full tuition fee waiver with a monthly stipend as well.
A partial Tuition Fee waiver will be offered to selected students for the Master’s Degree Program
How To Apply For Umea University Scholarship 2023 in Sweden?
The application for Umea University Scholarship is done Online, kindly complete all documents and apply quickly.
Visit this link to Apply: https://www.umu.se/en/education/fees-and-scholarships/scholarships/
Eligibility Criteria for Umeå University Scholarship
- Applicants must Posses strong Academic Backgrounds to be eligible
- An Undergraduate degree is required
- The Scholarship Selection is based entirely on Merit.
- Candidates must prove that they have sufficient proficiency in Swedish to study one of the programs taught in Swedish
- English Fluency is a significant requirement
- Not Eligible to apply include Applicants who have passed BS degree with below 50% marks
- Applicants whose CGP is above 3.0 or above 50% percent should apply for this Fully Funded Swedish Scholarship.
- Students in the final year of their degree are eligible for this scholarship.
About Umeå University
Umeå University was founded in 1965 as a public research university, it is located in Umeå, mid-northern region of Sweden.
Umeå University is considered the fifth oldest higher Institution within the borders of Sweden. In 2015, Umeå University recorded about 36,000 registered students, including postgraduate and doctoral students.
The research departments and education at Umeå University are in a broad range of academic disciplines, currently, over thirty university departments conduct most teaching and research.
Umeå University accommodates over 2,000 researchers and teachers, many of them with an international background. The key research areas include ageing and population studies, infections, and forest research.
15 February 2023.
CHECK THIS OUT
- Destination Australia Scholarship 2023 – How to Apply!
- Chatham University Scholarships and Grants 2023/2024 for Fresh Students (up to $25K per year)…
- CERN Online Summer Student Internship Program 2023 for International Students – How to Apply!
- Goldsmiths University of London Scholarships 2023 for International Undergraduates – How to Apply!