The Turnitin® Plagiarism Checker is a checker used mostly by students to prevent encountering a piece of writing which has been written and presented as being an original work by another person. In this article, we will share with you the necessary details about the Turnitin plagiarism checker.
Turnitin® Plagiarism Checker – How can I create a Turnitin Account?
Creating a Turnitin account can be done easily and it does not take time. When you ready to make use of the Turnitin plagiarism checker, you can follow these steps below to get started:
- Ensure your device is connected to an active internet source and then go to www.turnitin.com.
- Next, click on the “Create Account” link right beside the “Log In” button
- Tap on your account type as a “Student”.
- Next, input the class ID number and the class enrollment Key given by your tutor
- Input your first name & enter your last name
- After you have done this, input our BUE mail only & then enter the email again to confirm it
- Next, create a user password and the password a second time to confirm it
- Choose a secret question from the drop-down menu and provide the answer to the question.
- Next, check I’m not a robot box then Click on “I agree” to create your profile.
Alternatively, it is possible for you to have had a Turnitin account before, just follow the steps below if you are in this category:
- Visit your browser and type turnitin.com
- Tap on the “Log In” button located at the top right corner.
- Input your user name (BUE mail) & password.
- Next, click “Log In”. You can use the “forgot your password” page to seek help if you have forgotten your password
For the Student’s Homepage:
- Tap on the Class name to gain access to your class home page to see your assignments.
- Tap the “assignment info” icon to display additional assignment information.
- Next, review the assignment’s start and due dates.
- Finally, you can tap on “Submit” to begin the submission of your paper
How to use the Turnitin plagiarism checker to check the originality of student-submitted papers?
The process of using the Turnitin plagiarism service to check if the student-submitted papers are original is not a difficult one. Therefore we have provided few steps that you can follow to confirm if the submitted papers are original:
- First of all, Go to Assignments.
- After that, Click on “Add assignment (+)”
- After you have done this, make sure you add the Assignment title and directions.
- Click in the dropdown box under submission type and tap on “External tool.”
- The next thing to do is to click “Find”
- Finally, Click Turnitin, then click Select.
How can I get a Free Turnitin Account?
Here are the steps you must follow to get a free Turnitin account,
- The first step to take is to create an email address.
- Next, go to the Turnitin website.
- After that, tap on the create account option which is located on the top right.
- Next, select the create a student account.
- Type in your class ID, enrollment password, and other necessary details that had been supplied to you by your tutor.
- Finally, create a pseudonym or an alias.
That’s all for the Turnitin Plagiarism checker.
More Recent Posts
- Email Automation MailChimp: How to Create a Classic Automation | How to Design an eMail
- Facebook Watch Party Launches Around the World: How to Create Facebook Watch Party
- Guide on how to put your Mercari Account on vacation mode – About Mercari Vacation Mode
- Schedule A Facebook Post – Steps to Schedule A Post On Facebook