Looking for an easy job to do in USA without any qualifications? A Turndown attendant jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship is one you should consider. With such a job, you can earn a pleasing salary and still have some benefits alongside. For this type of job, you may not need fancy degrees.
Having such a job with a VISA sponsorship from your home country is one benefit that you should aim for. Read this full article to know the various duties, qualifications, requirements, and the best ways to get a Turndown attendant job in the USA.
Turndown attendant jobs in the USA
First off, before going into all the details, we must answer the question “Who Is a Turndown attendant?”. The paragraph below gives a proper explanation.
A turndown attendant is a staff member that specializes in the provision of turndown services in rooms. Their responsibility includes performing routine housekeeping tasks, replacing towels, and distributing amenities.
This means that, if you want to get this type of job, you must have foundational housekeeping experience.
Requirements And Skills for Turndown attendant Jobs
The requirements for getting these types of jobs include;
- First off, you need to have a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- You must possess a teamwork spirit.
- The ability to work under pressure
- Customer service skills
Duties/Responsibility for Turndown attendant Jobs with VISA Sponsorship
The duties and responsibilities of a Turndown attendant include;
- They provide turndown service including the removal and storing of bed covers. They fulfill specified guests’ preferences and replenish amenities and linens and supplies.
- They clean and stock guest rooms as assigned. This includes but is not limited to the cleaning of bathtubs, toilets, sinks, walls, mirrors, tiles, counters, and floor surfaces.
- Changing of bed lines.
- A dusting of furniture, pictures, drawers, window ledges, and shelves.
- They replenish amenities, linens, and supplies in the guest room.
- They are also responsible for vacuuming and emptying trash.
- visual room inspection.
- Disposing of trash and recyclables by the guidelines of the hotel.
- They perform room attendance and other housekeeping services as required by the hotel.
- These people respond to the requests of special guests in a timely, friendly, and efficient manner.
Salary of a Turndown Attendant in the USA
How much does a turndown attendant make? Is this job good enough to give you a very good living?
The average annual salary of a turndown attendant in the United States of America ranges from $30,000 to $40,000 a year. This means that they will earn about $12 to $16 per hour, $500 to $600 per week, and $2000 to $2800 per month.
Benefits Of Turndown attendant Jobs in USA
The following are the benefits of having this type of job in USA;
- A comfortable salary
- Pension benefits
- Health insurance
- Flexible work schedule
Website to Get Turndown Attendant jobs in USA
The best way to apply for a job in the USA from your home country is to apply online. To get these jobs online, you will have to use well-known and reliable job search sites.
Some of these sites require that you create a formal account, and create a profile having your resume and portfolio to attract very good employers.
Examples of these international job listing websites are;
How To Apply for Turndown attendant Jobs with VISA Sponsorship
The fact that the job market is crowded suggests that it will not be very easy to get a job like this in the USA from your home country. However, you stand a very big chance if there isn’t enough workforce in the USA to fill this role.
If you want to apply for a job in USA with VISA sponsorship benefits, you will have to do this online.
Here are the major steps to take to apply for this job;
- first off, you need to make sure you have all the qualifications and documents required for this job.
- You also need to have your resume and curriculum Vitae prepared properly according to the USA standard.
- After doing all these, visit the websites given above and search for Turndown attendant Jobs with VISA Sponsorship.
- Now, open the suggestions given in the results and select which has the specifications and benefits that you want such as visa sponsorship.
- Now, you can submit your application according to the instructions given on the website.
- After submitting your applications, you will have to wait for a reply from the recruiting firm.
If you are qualified for the job and you are picked by the recruiting firm, you will be contacted by them for an interview. The next step you should take is to prepare for your interview.
Interview Questions for Turndown attendant Jobs with VISA Sponsorship
The best way to prepare for an interview is to make sure you know the possible questions to be asked and how to respond to them. This way, you will know how to respond when you are asked during your interview.
Here are some sample interview questions you can be asked during a virtual interview for a Turndown attendant job in USA;
- Do you have a prior experience in the job you are applying for?
- Why do you want this job?
- Why did you apply for this position?
- Describe how you handled a difficult experience with a customer in your former employment.
- Can you follow our dress code standard?
- What procedure would you follow to clean a guest room upon entering?
VISA Required for Turndown attendant Jobs with VISA Sponsorship
If you are seeking a Turndown attendant job in the United States of America, you will need an H1B or a 1B Visa. The H1B visa is a temporary work VISA that allows employers in the USA to hire highly qualified workers for specialty jobs. The H1B visa is also referred to as a person in specialty occupation VISA.
Qualifications Required for an H1B VISA
The following qualifications are required for an H1B Visa;
- You will need a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent
- A master’s degree or its equivalent can also suffice.
- You need to have advanced training or qualifications in your field.
- You must qualify to work in research and development projects of the USA department of Defense or other government positions.
For a Turndown attendant job, you can also use an EB-3 VISA.
What Is the Responsibility of a Turn-Down Attendant?
A Turndown attendant has to clean and stock guest rooms. They provide turndown service in hotels continuing efforts to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
What Are the Things to Do During Turndown Service?
Some of the major services to do as a turndown attendant are;
- Closing of draperies.
- Turning Lights.
- Playing Soft music.
- Corner folding of bedspread away from the pillow.
How can I get Visa sponsorship to Work in USA?
To get a visa sponsorship in the United States, you must do the following;
- Get an employment contract
- Submit your labor contract
- Submit all necessary documents to the USCIS
- Then wait for your sponsorship application to be processed
- Now, gather all of the necessary documents and complete the online DS-160 Form.
- Finally, book your nonimmigrant visa interview.
What Does Turndown Service Mean?
Turn-down service involves the preparation of rooms for the night so that a client can feel at home and can easily.
More Related Content
- American Citizenship and Immigration Visa Sponsorship Program 2023
- High Paying Jobs in Canada Without a University Degree 2023
- Unskilled Jobs In USA with Visa Sponsorship 2023 – Apply Now
- How to Immigrate to Canada as an Electrical Engineer with Visa Sponsorship – Work…
- Millionaire Jobs without a Degree – 15 Jobs that can Make you a Millionaire…