Are you suffering from the Netflix audio out of sync issue? Don’t worry. Although it’s incredibly frustrating, you’re definitely not the only person to experience this problem. Thousands of users have recently reported the very same issue. More importantly, you should be able to fix it pretty easily.
Streaming services can be one of the biggest culprits. It’s important to use streaming services that are reliable. Poor streaming service quality can result in the message “Audio and Video out of Sync in Windows 10.” Amazon Prime, Netflix, and YouTube are examples of streaming services that could cause an issue.
The audio may proceed with the video or the other way around; thus, making watching movies very distracting.
The Netflix Audio Out of Sync
The Netflix audio out of sync can really be frustrating at times. It’s painful to watch a Netflix title that has video and audio out of sync issues. The bad news is that the problem appears on a wide range of devices including PC, smart TV, Roku, Firesticks, Xbox One, iPhone, iPad.
There are a lot of things that can cause Netflix audio/sound delay, lagging, out of sync with the picture. The worse it gets, the harder it is to follow along with the video playback. Streaming services may have a periodic disruption in service that causes out of sync audio and video in Windows 10.
Often these issues may clear up on their own, but if you can determine the issue truly is with the streaming service, contact the service and report the issue.
Why Does Netflix Sound go out of Sync with Video
Below are sometimes the causes of Netflix video out of sync;
- Improper audio settings on your device.
- The source Netflix title you are playing has a video audio desync issue.
- Your Netflix streaming device needs to be refreshed.
- Improper connections, unstable or slow internet connection speed.
How to Fix Netflix Audio Out Of Sync
Below are guidelines on how you can fix your Netflix video out of sync;
- Restarting your device; this method is not only the simplest but the one that Netflix itself recommends! It may often be overlooked or sound too simple, but sometimes all you need is to turn your device off and then on again to solve the audio issue. If you’re experiencing the out-of-sync problem on your phone, uninstalling and then reinstalling the app may do the trick.
- Check for connectivity issues; although fixed in most of Netflix’s recent updates, it isn’t unheard of that your Internet could be causing the problem. Understandably, nobody wants their connection to be “not good enough” so you might want to consider conducting a speed test and check for upload and download speeds. It’s not all bad even if your Internet speed isn’t as fast as required. One potential way of fixing the audio being out of synch is to turn off HD streaming on Netflix.
- Try a different browser; while there isn’t a proven theory that suggests a certain browser causes this error, users have reported that switching their browser did help with the problem. It may easily be the case that certain browsers may not be fully compatible with the device they’re using.
- Turn off hardware acceleration; this is a feature that is most commonly found in Google Chrome. If you’re using this browser and don’t want to switch, this option might be your way out and fix the Netflix audio out of sync issue.
- Play a different title; you may not want to hear this as we watch Netflix for our own favorite shows, but you might want to consider watching something else for a while. The people at Netflix themselves have said that sometimes the audio being out of sync is just an issue with the particular title you’re trying to watch. Start playing a few others and it should be fine! Hopefully, when you return to the one you want to watch, it’ll be worthwhile. To get more details on the guidelines on how to fix your Netflix audio out of sync kindly click here.
The Netflix audio out of sync issue isn’t extremely rare. All you need to do to solve it is to keep a check on your own software, and you’re back to streaming in no time! Well to get more information on any problems concerning Netflix out of sync you can check this link.
- The Audio Description for TV Shows and Movies: How to turn off Audio Description…
- Free Trial Netflix Account and Password – Sign Up for a Netflix Free Trial
- The Best Netflix Movies: The Best Netflix Movies to Stream Right Now
- Netflix Buys Knives out Sequels for $450 Million
- Free Netflix Account and Password: Netflix 30-Days Trial