When you hear about the Mercari app what comes to your mind? Well, let me help you break it down. Mercari is an app that you can use to easily buy and sell hundreds of products, similar to other apps like Whatsapp. This app’s simple interface makes it easy to find interesting products and offer your products to other users.
With Mercari, you can set a starting price for each of your items. Along the same lines, other users will also post their prices, so you can easily see how much each item costs. Mercari has loads of categories that you can use to quickly find the products you’re looking for, as well as a search tool you can use to find interesting products.
Of course, you can also sell items with Mercari. To get started, just enter some basic product information and an eye-catching starting price.
The Mercari App
The Mercari app is becoming one of the world’s fastest-growing online marketplaces. One of the best part is that Mercari is free, and it offers savvy buyers access to goods that might not be for sale anywhere else. Then there’s selling, which a Mercari user can do at the same time.
The app allows you to set up your own online stall, sell things you make or own, and ship them to individual buyers. Browse through all kinds of products and sell your own items with the app Mercari. Not only is it a great marketplace app with a vast variety of products, but each purchase is backed by the platform’s guarantee that’s trusted by millions.
What is Mercari?
Mercari is a free app that’s available in the App Store and on Google Play. Listing an item could take minutes and once the item sells, a printable shipping label is emailed to the seller (no meetups). Listings are free but there is a flat 10 percent selling fee charged when the sale completes.
You can buy or sell a wide range of items—from clothing to toys to accessories to collectibles. Over 45 million people have downloaded the app and over 100,000 new items are added a day.
Is Mercari App Legit?
Yes, Mercari is a legitimate app and marketplace for selling that is often compared to eBay. The selling process is easy—once listed, your item is available to ship nationwide, offering you a larger pool of potential buyers than if you had listed it locally on Craigslist.
How to Sell on Mercari
Below are the steps to follow to sell on Mercari;
- First off establish a Mercari account; create an account to start using Mercari. Once you’ve signed up, you can go to your profile any time by clicking your profile picture at the top of the screen.
- Secondly, create a listing; now you’ll enter the listing details. Start by uploading photos of the item you’re selling.
- Thirdly, wait for the buyers; now you just have to wait for buyers. Unless you change your settings, you’ll be notified when someone “likes” your item, makes an offer or sends you a message.
- Ship the item; once your item sells, Mercari will automatically mark it as “sold” in the app so that people know the item is off the market.
- Finally, get your money; when the review process is complete or the three-day window is up, the money from the sale should appear in your account. you can get more details on how to buy and sell on Mercari here.
Mercari has loads of categories that you can use to quickly find the products you’re looking for, as well as a search tool you can use to find interesting products. Of course, you can also sell items with Mercari. You can get more details about the Mercari App here.