“Thanksgiving Cover Photos for Facebook Timeline”. Get your Thanksgiving Cover Photo for Facebook Timeline ready to celebrate Thanksgiving Day on Facebook. There are over thousands of people already making their Thanksgiving Cover Photo on the Facebook platform.
So, get yours on now and share it with family and friends. This Thanksgiving is going to be epic, so get set and ready.
Thanksgiving Cover Photos for Facebook Timeline
Thanksgiving is a few days ahead, and it’s dated 26th November 2020. It is celebrated annually for good harvest and blessing throughout the year. This event is been celebrated in a few countries including the US and Canada.
And it can be celebrated on Facebook too. It’s pretty amazing for Facebook users to get their Thanksgiving Cover Photos for Facebook Timeline.
How to Get Thanksgiving Cover Photos
It is easy to get a cover photo for Facebook. Follow the steps as given below to get your Thanksgiving Cover Photos for Facebook Timeline:
- Get your device.
- Launch your web browser.
- Make sure you are connected to the internet.
- Enter the word “Thanksgiving Cover Photos 851-315pixels”.
- Click on IMAGES from the subheader section.
Then after that, you will be displayed with a wide amount of Thanksgiving Cover Photos you can select from.
How to Download Thanksgiving Cover Photos
Here is how you can get the cover photo download after searching for it:
- On your web browser after search for the “Thanksgiving Cover Photos 820-312 pixels” while “Thanksgiving Cover Photos 640-360 pixels”.
- Click on IMAGES from the subheader section as told.
- Then select any of your preferred images you desire to download.
- It will be shown on the next display.
- Right-click on the image if you are using a computer and click on “save image as”.
- Enter your download location, desktop to be preferable.
- For mobile devices, tap and hold on the image.
- Then tap on download.
- This will get the image downloaded to your photo storage.
And there you get it; your Thanksgiving Cover Photos has been downloaded and ready for use as a Facebook Cover Photo.
How to Add or Change Facebook Cover Photo
If you don’t know much yet about the Facebook Cover Photo, then here is a guideline on how you can add or change Facebook Cover Photo:
- Launch the Facebook platform either through the webpage www.facebook.com or the Facebook mobile app.
- Log or Sign in to your account. You can create one (Sign Up) if you don’t have one yet.
- Click on your profile icon.
- Then click on Add Cover Photo if you have not yet uploaded one. Or you can click on Edit Cover Photo to change the old cover photo to a Thanksgiving Cover Photo.
- Select a photo from your Facebook album or you can upload a new one from your device.
- After you have selected a photo, you can reposition it by clicking on the image and adjusting it to a perfect position.
- Then click Save Changes.
An ideal cover photo display has the below features:
- Must have a display at 820 pixels wide by 312 pixels height on the computer, while 640 pixels wide by 360 pixels height on mobile devices.
- A cover photo must be at least 400 pixels wide and 150 pixels tall in general.
- It loads faster as an sRGB JPG file which is 851 pixels wide and 315 pixels tall. This is less than 100 kilobytes.
Remember for a cover photo with a logo text, it is advisable you use a PNG file.