Hurry and apply online at indeed.com for a technical writer job with visa sponsorship in the USA as a writer, that’s if you are interested. The H1b visa sponsorship content writing jobs offer lots of benefits.
In this job offer, there are some requirements both educational and experience needed of you. to make your application easy, we have documented everything you need to know about the job in this article. Read on to explore.
Who is a Technical Writer?
A technical writer is someone who writes about a particular subject that requires direction, instruction, or explanation. However, these people are also called technical communicators.
In addition, they provide reference materials like instruction manuals, how-to guides, journal articles, and other supporting publications to make it easier to convey complicated and technical information.
- They are responsible for instruction manuals
- They make reports
- Standard operating procedures
- White paperer and case studies
- Project managing assigned requests, ensuring they are delivered on time and to spec.
- Ensure all copy is on-brand.
- Edit new and existing content
- a track record of learning and comprehending difficult technological concepts fast.
- superior verbal and written communication abilities, as well as acute attention to detail.
- strong knowledge of file management, version control, and document control.
- a track record of producing product artwork designs, technical specifications, fast setup guides, and installation manuals that are user-friendly for a variety of audiences.
- understanding of and track record using Adobe InDesign and Illustrator
For educational qualification, you are to get a bachelor’s degree, preferably in engineering or computer, with coursework in business writing or editing.
However, a degree in communications or journalism with relevant technical experience or coursework might be considered.
- H1B sponsorship is provided for employees
- 401K for eligible employees.
- Convenient location.
- Paid vacation jobs
- Access to learning and development opportunities to accelerate your growth
- Have access to work from the comfort of your home
- offer vision insurance to employees
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
The bulk of Technical Writer salaries presently varies between $55,000 (25th percentile) and $84,000 (75th percentile), with top earners (90th percentile) making $104,000 yearly across the United States, while ZipRecruiter has annual wages as high as $118,500 and as low as $30,500.
Types of Technical Writers Jobs with Visa Sponsor
There are different tech writer online jobs with visa sponsorship, scroll down and see some of our top picks so far:
- The salary range for full-time: $55,000 – $65,000 a year
This job features lots of benefits from free sponsorship to dental and health insurance and so on. They are responsible for project managing assigned requests and ensuring all copy is on-brand. However, you must be productive and creative.
Technical Content Writer
- The average salary for a Technical Content Writer is $58979 per year in the US.
Their primary work is to create, update and control tech writing and tech artwork required for both doors and automation sizes of the business. Additionally, they research, outline, write, and edit new and existing content.
- The average writer’s salary in the USA is $64,996 per year or $31.25 per hour
Their primary duties are to the creation of written content including technical responses for complex tender submissions. However, they are also in charge of establishing and maintaining effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
The average writer’s salary in the USA is $64,996 per year or $31.25 per hour. Entry-level positions start at $46,066 per year while most experienced workers make up to $100,290 per year.
Report Writer / Data Analyst – SSRS
- Salary: Ranges are $43,680 to $65,520, with a median salary of $54,600.
Apply now and enjoy the employee assistance program, salary packaging work from home now. They design and develop reports to satisfy various business requirements. This visa sponsorship is available at indeed with a good salary. The salaries of Business Analyst/database Report Writers in the US range from $43,680 to $65,520, with a median salary of $54,600.
Graduate Technical Writer
- Salary: $25,000 to $200,000, with a median salary of $80,000.
Undertake software development tasks including research, design, coding, writing technical specifications, testing, and implementation. Additionally, they take ownership of tasks and resolution with a high level of quality.
The salaries of Technical Writers in the US range from $25,000 to $200,000, with a median salary of $80,000.
Website to Find Technical Writer Job in USA Near Me
You don’t need many online job websites to get technical, below are reliable job websites you can apply for any of your choice jobs. But below are links to get tech writer jobs in the USA with visa sponsorship:
- Google Job Search
How to Apply
Here are steps to apply if you are interested in this job offer with a free visa:
- Get your requirements ready.
- Prepare a resume
- Open your web browser and get on any of the job sites (Linkedin.com or indeed.com)
- Go straight to the search bar on the job site and type in “Technical Writer Job with Visa Sponsorship in the USA”
- Sort out the best options for you according to requirements from of the list options
- Click on the job you want to apply for and follow the onscreen process to complete your application process.
Tech Writer Job in USA With Visa Sponsorship Interview Questions
Once your application has been accepted, you will be called for an interview, here is a guide to help through the interview:
- What about working as a technical writer in our sector appeals to you?
- What do you know about our intended demographic?
- What steps do you take to stay current on business news?
- What software applications do you use every day?
- How fast can you pick up a new skill?
- How at ease are you doing field trips to discover more about the product?
- How many times have you conducted interviews with subject-matter experts?
- When you interview subject matter experts, what resources do you bring?
- Describe an instance when your editor gave you a bad review. What were your tactics?
- Share an occasion when your editor gave you a piece of constructive criticism. What made it useful?
Technical Writer H1B Visa Sponsorship Jobs
This job required an h1b visa. However, this visa is a non-immigrant work visa that let U.S. employers hire foreign workers with specialized skills to work in the United States for a specific period.
- The educational level acceptable for H-1B status is a bachelor’s degree in the field of the proposed employment.
- The nonimmigrant employee must have the required degree, or its equivalent, to receive H-1B approval.
Where to Work as a Technical
As a technical writer, you can either go to a sponsor company in their office or work at home. So, it is your choice. You can as well work as part of a team.
IS a Technical writer a good career?
Yes, it may also be a great opportunity for you to have a rewarding career, get paid well, and do something you enjoy.
Do technical writers need to code?
The short answer is no. Technical writers don’t have to know and use a programming language as developers do. The goal of tech writers is to be familiar with the different concepts and can read the code and other basic skills.
Is technical writing hard?
No. Doing a course in technical writing is easier than most other styles of writing.
What language do technical writers use?
Using plain language in technical documentation allows for making the writing clear, concise, and helpful to readers.