If you are familiar with Google Alerts, then Talkwalker is surely something you would not like to miss out on. It serves as an Analytics and monitoring or alerts tool that is incredible and great for those who want to try something new aside Google Alerts. Talkwalker is one of the biggest leading social data intelligence companies that are helping enterprises and agencies instantly understand social data and also find insights to act on. The tool monitors and analyzes online conversations on social media platforms or such as blogs, news websites, forums, and others. Sounds pretty interesting, right? Well, that’s not all, read on to learn more.
Talkwalker is your extra set of eyes and ears. Its AI-powered analysis provides real-time insights into what’ happening on social channels and also online media, across 187 languages. This enables you to quickly identify issues and complaints before a crisis hits. With this tool, you can maximize the social performance of your communication campaigns with data-driven technology.
CHECKOUT >>> How to Grow your Business on Facebook - How to Grow Your Facebook Page | Grow your Business with Social Media
Talkwalker alerts monitor every single mention of your brand and keywords across the internet. Which includes news platforms, forums, clogs, websites, and also Twitter. The tool consolidates all your social mentions and brings it directly to your inbox. Awesome, right? Talkwalker is actually the better alternative to Google Alerts. The Talkwalker alerts help you to cut the clutter b delivering the top results and tweets that make up your digital footprint.
Talkwalker advanced social media analytic technology filters the most important online conversations and tweets with maximum engagement. That way you get to receive only the alerts that are important. Talkwalker alerts can be used for more than just tracking mentions, it can also be used to up your SEO game, identify influencers, and enhance your content marketing strategy. And it is actually free for users.
How Talkwalker Works
With Talkwalker, you can centralize all your social media data using just this tool. Instead of logging in and out of multiple social media analytics tools, add your social media profiles and those of competing brands to a single dashboard. By so doing, you will be able to analyze key metrics from customers, campaigns, competitors, and the industry as a whole. Talkwalker helps to bring actionable insights to improve your social marketing strategy. Let’s look at the key metric that you can track.
Talkwalker Trackable Key Metrics:
- Hashtag & Campaign tracking – shares, reach engagement, mentions.
- Sentiment Analysis – what’s driving negativity & positivity
- Image recognition – protect your trademark & reputation
- Google Analytics + Talkwalker for social media ROI
- Virality – track ow your content spreads across the web & social
- Influencer marketing – identify industry influencers & brand ambassadors.
You can start Tracking Campaign Performance by;
- Virality maps reveal how content spreads across multiple media types.
- Free social search for real-time tracking of band, campaign, hashtag, or event.
- Create automated alerts to monitor online sources and receive email updates.
- Filter by language, location, sentiment, and demographic.
- Facebook Insights integration for data that will optimize your multichannel campaigns.
Find the right influencers for your brand by;
- Filtering results by country, language, media, reach, engagement rate, number of posts, and sentiment on easy to use dashboard.
- Find out what your influencers are talking about, which media channels picked them up and the hashtags they are using.
- Image recognition technology will find visual mentions online of your brand by influencers so you can take advantage of this free tool.
Tracking and Comparing with competitors by;
- Creating reports in multiple formats to share actionable insights across teams.
- Easily compare key performance metrics with those of your industry peers.
- It displays 360 degrees of any brand, company, or industry. With access to multiple tweets, major social networks, and others.
Discover the trending topics with this tool;
- Discover top stories using the tool’s trending score.
- Find themes and sentiments behind industry chat and related topics discussed by your audience.
- A quick search with Talkwalker real-time search engine.
- Analyze the top hashtags, people, and brands that are linked to trending stories with Smart Themes.
With Talkwalker, you can add your own data, get custom filters, intuitive IQ Apps, smart themes, rule-based tagging, social channel analytics, virality map, influencer analytics, and others. To access all the awesome things you can dow ith the platform that has been mentioned above, you need to start using Talkwalker today.
Sign Up for Talkwalker Free Demo
Signing up for Talkwalker is easy and fast. All you have to do is to tell the service a little about yourself to set up. Follow the guides below;
- Go to https://www.talkwalker.com/free-demo and fill out the form.
- Enter your first name, last name, email, phone number, your company name, and select the industry.
- After that click on “Get My Free Demo”.
The Free Demo account will be set up for your use.
How to Set Up an Alert on Talkwalker
Setting up Talkwalker Alerts is extremely simple and takes just a few seconds. All you need to is to follow the steps below;
- Pick a topic to set up an alert and enter into the alert search bar.
- Enter the email address where you would like to receive alerts.
- Choose the type of alerts you would receive; News, Twitter, Bloggs, or Discussion Forums.
- Select the language of the results you want to receive.
- Select how often you would like to receive alerts in your inbox.
- Choose whether you’d like to receive all mentions of your search query/favorite topic on the internet or only the ones with the most engagement.
- Make use of the preview feature to check that everything is set up as you would like.
- Lastly, hit on the “Create Alert” button.
Once this process is done, verify your email address and you will start receiving alerts straight to your inbox.