Are you new to Facebook and want to log in to your Facebook account but don’t know how? Accessing the Facebook main app is free, except for adverts on the website. As a new user, you can create profiles, upload photos, join a preexisting group, and start new groups.
The Facebook site has numerous components, which include Timeline; a space on each user’s profile page where users can post their content that friends can post messages. Facebook has gradually and has finally taken over social media, as the nickname giant of social media platforms implies.
Take Me to My Facebook Account
So you want to be taken to the account you created right. It’s easy but you need to know-how. FB is a social networking site that makes it easy for you to connect and share with family and friends online.
For many, having a Facebook account is now an expected part of being online, much like having your own email address. And because Facebook is so popular, other websites have worked to integrate FB. This means you can use a single Facebook account to sign in to different services across the Web.
How to Login Facebook?
As you have already created the account using the above guide, now it’s time to Facebook.com login
- First off, enter the official Facebook site facebbook.com
- Write down the number or email that you registered with.
- Enter your password.
- Click or tap on “Sign in”.
With the above steps, you can easily log in to your FB account
Open My Facebook Account on a Computer
The steps below are to guide you in opening your FB account from your computer;
- Make sure you have an internet connection and go to the link facebook.com. Click Email or phone number and enter one of the following:
- Enter your Email: You can log in with any email address that’s listed on your Facebook account.
- Then your Phone number: If you have a mobile number confirmed on your account, you can enter it here (don’t add any zeros before the country code, or any symbols).
- You will need to enter your Username: You can also log in with your username if you set one up.
- Then tap on Password and enter your password.
- Tap on Log In.
With the above steps, you can successfully log in to your Facebook account via your computer.
How to Log Into Your Facebook Account with Your Phone Number
With the steps below you can easily log in to your FB account through your mobile phone;
- Firstly, go to facebook.com on your mobile browser.
- Then enter one of the following: Email: You can log in with any email address that’s listed on your Facebook account. Or your Phone numbers: If you have a mobile number confirmed on your account, you can enter it here (don’t add any zeros before the country code, or any symbols).
- Enter your Username: You can also log in with your username if you set one up.
- Then Enter your password and tap login.
With the above steps, you can log into your Facebook account using your mobile number.