To earn the Swagbucks PayPal reward you must register to Swagbucks. Swagbucks is operated and owned by Prodege which is a provider of digital services including an online reward portal, an online polling technology platform, and content distribution platforms. Members of the Swagbucks program are able to earn and redeem SB in a variety of ways through the Swagbucks website.
The mobile version of the Swagbucks site is available for use on the smartphone like iPhone and Android. It is just a stripped-down version of the regular site that contains fewer features but it is optimized for use via touchscreen. You can use the mobile site to earn SB, a mobile version of the special offers on the regular Swagbucks site.
Swagbucks has a mobile app on both Google Play and the App Store. There is also an app for the Swagbucks TV feature in both Google Play and the App Store. And there is also an app that is solely meant for survey taking.
How to Earn With Swagbucks
Swagbucks is a useful site with which you can use to earn points by using their search engine, filling out surveys, and others. Doing your normal everyday things such as simply searching on Swagbucks will help you to redeem prizes like gift cards and gaming consoles.
- You can do stuff daily by searching the internet. Put is your homepage and uses Swagbucks as your main search engine to earn SB.
- You can download the Swagbucks toolbar. With this tool, you do not need the Swagbucks page to reload. You can search easier with the Swagbucks toolbar and earn points.
- Fill out special offers. Fill them with accurate information about yours. Use spam mail to fill out offers if you do not want spam. The offer will be confirmed.
- You can also watch video clips which is called SBTV and for every ten videos, you watch you get three points.
- Fill out surveys though you may not qualify for some surveys.
- Trade-in. you can send some old iPhone, iPod or games that you are not using anymore and you will earn more points.
These are the ways you can earn points with Swagbucks.
How to Get Free Stuff with Swagbucks
Do you love to get free stuff but hate giving out your credit card information and sick of online scams? Follow these instructions to get completely free and legit prizes.
- Register for a free account with Swagbucks at https://www.swagbucks.com/.
- After you are done registering to check your email for a confirmation message and click on the link they sent to confirm your email.
- Do the daily poll daily and each time you answer a poll you earn a point.
- Any time you want to search you will need to do a Google search using Swagbucks instead it will give you almost the same result.
- When you need to shop online you can shop through Swagbucks instead and every time you do you earn points.
- Trade old cell phones, MP3 players, games, and consoles or books you do not need to Swagbucks and earn points.
- Install the Swagbucks toolbar to make searching from your browser even faster and you will be rewarded some points for this.
- Watch videos on Swagbucks TV and when you fill up your Swagbucks meter to a hundred percent you will earn three points.
- Make Swagbucks your homepage and you will always remind you to search there every day for even more points.
- Give your referral link to your friends and ten percent of all the SB points they earn.
- Keep in touch with Swagbucks by joining the Facebook group, Twitter, and sign up for the newsletter and read the blog for opportunities for more Swagbucks.
When you have enough points to get the prize you want to click on the prize, read the description, and then click on snag it. The prize will be mailed to you if it is an object.