Suffolk University academics is a university that spans more than 100 undergraduate, graduate, and specialized programs of study. With so various pathways to discover in Boston and beyond, there’s no boundary to where you can go and what you can study.
From customary classes collective with real-world know-how to internships, study abroad, research projects, and more, Suffolk University academic programs help to open a world of chances through educational distinction. What are you waiting for? You can start exploring.
Suffolk University has a Law School, the Suffolk Madrid Campus, the Sawyer Business School, and the College of Arts & Sciences that is guided by the same principles and mission, yet has diverse contributions. You can find what suits you best in the many program and degrees that the university has to offer.
Suffolk’s libraries and documentations are the educational intersections of the University. No matter your year or your area of study, these broad resources and intensely skillful staff are on hand to render support to your work every step of the way.
There are different programs available from which you can pick from depending on the one that suits you best. They include; undergraduate programs, graduate programs, sawyer business school home, and online graduate programs.
Colleges and School in Suffolk University
There are different schools and colleges available in this great institution called Suffolk University. They are listed below;
- College of Arts and Sciences
- Law School
- Sawyer Business School
- Madrid Campus
Online Graduate Programs
Suffolk University offers vigorous online graduate degree and certificate programs. These options are perfect for working experts who may not have the tractability to attend in-person tutorials’ students with family caregiving obligations, or those living abroad.
Whatever your state, Suffolk’s online programs will help advance your career on your schedule, without concession. Below are some of the online courses that are offered;
- Master of business administration (MBA)
- Master of Science in Business Analytics (MSBA)
- Master of Science in Accounting (MSA)
- Master of Healthcare Administration (MHA)
- Graduate Certificate in Disability Services
- Online MBA / MSA
- Online MBA / MSBA
How to Apply to Suffolk University
Below are the ways to apply to Suffolk University;
- You can apply online, by filling the online application
- Or you can also apply by contacting the admission office directly. This is the official link.
Below are the requirements needed for you to apply;
- Your application form (Common Application or Suffolk Application)
- Application fee or wavier fee
- Your official transcripts
- Confirmation of undergraduate degree
- An essay stating your goal
- Letter of recommendations
- Academic testing
- English proficiency (for international students)
Below are the different deadlines for the various admission;
- Spring Admission & Financial Aid December 1 (for Madrid Campus its November 1)
- Early action fall admission November 15
- Fall admission (priority) February 15
- Priority fall financial aid march 1
You can get more details about the application process by simply clicking here.