Wow, Facebook has made steps to create your Facebook avatar available. With the increasing use of the avatar app, Facebook has made it easier to get the avatar app. Facebook allows the users to create an animated character avatar of themselves with the customized face, hairstyles, and outfits.
Similar to Snapchat or Apple’s Memoji avatars, the users can use the customized cartoon avatar in their Facebook comments, stories, as well as a profile picture. Further, Facebook provides a variety of options to choose from to create a unique Avatar that can also be used Facebook avatar as a sticker in apps like Snapchat, Twitter, Mail, and Instagram.
Steps To Create Your Facebook Avatar
The steps to create your avatar on Facebook are in this article all you need do is read down. When creating your own avatar, you can customize its facial features, body type, and outfit to truly make it look identical to you. Then, you can use it to react to Facebook comments, posts, and Messenger.
And, since the feature is already integrated into Facebook’s mobile app, the entire setup process is super easy.
How to Bring Your Facebook Avatar to Life
Below are the steps you can use to bring your Facebook avatar to life;
Firstly, open the Facebook app; on the Facebook app, tap on the menu icon in the lower right-hand corner. Then, scroll down and tap on the “See More” tab where you’ll see the option for “Avatars.”
Choose your facial features; to keep you from looking back and forth in the mirror to double-check what you look like, Facebook built-in a handy dandy feature that allows you to pull up the selfie cam. When creating your avatar, you can get super specific with details to really make sure it looks just like you.
Pick your fit; for the finishing touches, you’ll pick from different body types and outfits. Although the apparel is a bit limited in terms of options, there is a range of different styles like casual, athletic, or formal. Let’s hope Facebook will let us edit parts of the outfit in the future, though.
Finally, send it away; once you’re all done, just hit the checkmark icon in the corner of the screen to save your new little avatar. From there, you can access tons of different versions under the sticker icon via the comment box on Facebook or the text box on Messenger. All you have to do is click on whichever one matches your mood at that moment and send it.
How to Make Facebook Avatar – Create My Avatar on Facebook
If you want to create an avatar and you need help on how to do so, then you should read and follow all the instructions given below:
- Well, you should open the Facebook app on your phone.
- Now click on the ‘More’ button which appears on the right corner of your screen. That appears like (three lines vertically).
- Then scroll down and tap on “See More”.
- Make sure to select “Avatars” option.
- Then tap Next to Get Started.
- Also, select your preferred skin tone and tap on Next.
- Then choose a hairstyle for your avatar. You can select Short, Medium or Long and the color for your hairstyle.
- Now select your avatar’s face shape, complexion, and face lines.
- Also, select an eye shape and color for your avatar.
- The next step, you should select the eyebrow shape and color.
- Also, you can add glasses for your avatar.
- Then customize the nose and mouth.
- You can select the beards and color of the facial hair.
- Then choose a body shape.
- Also, choose your avatar’s outfit.
- Finally, tap on Next and then “Done”.
To crown it all, Facebook has indeed made it easier for one to be able to create an avatar of themselves and design their avatar with the perfect similarity to themselves. You can get more details about how to create an avatar of yourself here.