Speaking of Statsforspotify, at least one of every three music streamers in the world uses Spotify, making it one of the largest music platforms in the world. In fact, the accurate stat states that about 750,000 songs are being streamed every minute on Spotify.
Statsforsportify is a small and simple site that so many people stumble upon by accident. Here, we are going to give you information about the website, how to use it, whether it is safe or not.
Statsforspotify – What is statsforspotify?
Statsforsportify is a website that helps to provide you with statistics and analysis on your Spotify account.
It looks a lot like Spotify wrapped, but you can access it whenever you want instead of at the end of the year.
With the website, you can view your top songs, recent listening history, and many more. You can even track your music listening stats over time.
Is StatsForSpotify Officially Connected with Spotify?
Statsforspotify is not affiliated or connected with Spotify in any way; they’re just two separate websites and businesses that just so happen to overlap with each other.
The website uses what is called API (Application Programming Interface) to access the Spotify data with the user’s consent. Then, they take all the data gathered and present it to the user.
How StatsForSpotify Works
StatsForSpotify uses your Spotify listening data to give you some insights on how you use your account and what you listen to the most on Spotify.
Here are the things statsforsportify tracks
- Top Songs: The tracks or songs you listen to more than anything else.
- Top Artists: The artists and bands that you love the most (or maybe just the ones you play for your pets)
- Top Genres: here, the website will give you your preferred genre of music.
- Listening History: statsforsportify will reveal what you listened to recently on Spotify. For a long time, Spotify did not provide this data, but it was later added to the Spotify app in 2021, so this part of the website isn’t that useful anymore.
- Last Visit: If you use the site quite often, you will be able to see how your personal rankings have varied since your last visit. Using the site frequently will give you a lot of interesting data about the way you have been using Spotify.
How to Use Statsforspotify
To start with this, you have to go to Stats for Spotify, log in to your Spotify account using your username/password, Facebook, or Google.
After that, you’ll be taken straight to your Top Tracks data.
By clicking the items at your top menu, You can also see your top artists and genres. You can even view data for the last four weeks, six months, or the very first day your account was created.
The “All Time” data is probably the most interesting part. Although, Spotify’s Wrapped and “On Repeat” features give you roughly the same data as the “4 Weeks” and “6 Months” options, being able to see your lifetime Spotify top artists is also pretty cool.
How to Create a Playlist with www.statsforspotify.com – statsforspotify com
StatsForSpotify lets you create playlists using the data they assemble for you. This is the process you have to go through to create a playlist for statsforsportify.
- Launch any web browser on your internet-connected device
- On the search bar of the browser, you launch enter the url www.statsforspotify.com or statsforspotify.com (www statsforspotify com or statsforspotify com)
- scroll to the bottom of your “Top Tracks” screen, and click, “Create Playlist”
- Then, StatsForSpotify will automatically create the playlist and add it to your library
That’s all it takes to create a playlist with statsforspotify
Is statsforspotify Safe?
when it comes to statsforspotify, you have absolutely nothing to worry about. The website uses Spotify’s API to gather and analyze your listening data, the website isn‘t directly logging into your account or using any other data to provide the statistics. The Spotify API Is maintained by Spotify, it is used by web developers both big and small. It is completely safe.