Standard Chartered Bank Graduate Programme For Young Africans 2022 is an opportunity for anyone seeking to study for free. Standard Chartered Bank Graduate Programme 2022 is targeted toward International Young Africans.
Standard Chartered Bank Graduate Programme For Young Africans 2022
Standard Chartered Bank is a renowned leading international bank, the financial institution is focused on assisting private Individuals and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. The institution believes that “good performance is about much more than turning a profit, It’s about showing how people embody its valued behaviours” by simply doing the right thing better jointly.
Standard Chartered Bank as an industry is committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture, a workplace where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to the organisation.
One of the goals of this organization is to be the Private Bank of choice for future entrepreneurs in Asia, Africa and the Middle East, as well also provide the needed assistance to clients in other for them to manage, protect and grow their wealth.
Standard Chartered Bank offers banking services that help people and companies to succeed, creating wealth and growth across its markets. The organization has over 80,000 employees and a presence in 60 markets, in fact, it has a network of customers in close to 150 markets globally.
Details of Standard Chattered Bank Graduate Programme for Young Africans
- Eligible Countries: Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
- Status: it’s a yearly program
- Entry-level: Postgraduate
- Gender: Men and Women
Benefits of Standard Chartered Bank Graduate Programme for Young Africans
Successful applicants of this scholarship will be engaged in the following:
- Will be involved in monitoring the global markets for patterns and insights to produce market reports
- Engaged in Shaping the development and the way the organization presents its wealth management products and services for clients
- He/She will be involved in developing client behaviour analytics and formulating new client engagement plans
- The beneficiary’s career progression; at the end of your 18-month programme, he/she will join a role in Wealth Management which might include areas such as:
- Product Management
- Investment Advisory
- Business and Segment Management
- During the 18 months, the recipient:
Partake in International induction which is simply classroom sessions, case studies, and tailored technical training split by business functions.
Be engaged in a 12-month training rotation in Wealth Management where they will be taught how to engage with clients. As a beneficiary, You’ll broaden your experience with rotations into areas including Risk, Product/Segments, Distribution/Front Line, and lastly Digital.
You will also have a 6-month business rotation of which your last rotation will add to your knowledge of the product and client transaction lifecycle. With this, you will gain positive exposure to areas such as Funds, Wealth Propositions and Solutions, and Investment Strategy. This is also an opportunity to find the team you fit into best and begin your Standard Chartered career.
Requirements for Standard Chartered Bank Graduate Programme for
Please take note of the following criteria below. International Graduate Programme requires that you:
- Must be in your final year of study for a university degree or higher, or have graduated in the last two years
- You just possess the permanent legal right to work in the country you’re applying to
- For Exceptions, UAE, applications are accepted from Arab Nationals requiring visa sponsorship, but priority will be given to nationals of the country.
- Graduates in the US will not be considered from candidates seeking Optional Practical Training or Curricular Practical Training employment.
How to Apply For Standard Chartered Bank Graduate Programme
Visit this link for more details on how to apply for this scholarship.
We hope you find our post on the Standard Chartered Bank 2022 Graduate Programme for Young Africans insightful. We believe this post can be helpful to a lot of Individuals and so we encourage you to please share it and do well to visit this page often.