Applications are ongoing for the Snapnet Graduates Trainee Program 2023. It is targeted towards outstanding graduates with less than 3 years of experience to explore and discover better innovative technological solutions.
Snapnet is an ICT Consulting firm with a strategic focus on developing Industry-specific solutions, Business consulting, and Systems Integration, It has offices in Lagos and Abuja, Nigeria.
The company is committed to delivering first-class innovation, quality, and state-of-the-art technology solutions to discerning clients both in the private and public sectors.
Details of Snapnet Graduate Trainee Program
- Program: Postgraduate
- Organization: Snapnet
- Country: Nigeria
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: Not Specified
Snapnet is an ICT Consulting firm with a strategic focus on developing Industry-specific solutions, Business consulting, and Systems Integration with offices in Lagos and Abuja, Nigeria.
It focuses on the provision of Business and Information Technology solutions to drive the operations of organizations for growth and effectiveness.
How to Apply for Snapnet Graduate Trainee program 2023?
To Apply for the Snapnet Graduate Trainee,
- Visit the official webpage of Snapnet at: https://careers.snapnetsolutions.com/login
Criteria for Snapnet Graduate Trainee Program Qualification
- Required skills for Enterprise Resource Planning: Graduate of Accounting, ICAN Certified (or in progress) with relevant ERP Certifications (SAP, Microsoft Dynamics)
- Needed Skill for Finance and Admin: Graduate of Accounting, ICAN Certified (or in progress), Smart, Pays attention to details.
- Sales: A graduate in any field can apply for this position. However, must have Good written and verbal communication skills, A positive attitude, a willingness to grow, be Proficient in Microsoft office suite, and must be passionate about sales.
- Data Analytics and Artificial Intelligence: The required skill for this position is BSc. in Computer Science, B.Eng in Engineering, Mathematics, or Statistics, or relevant experience.
- Must have the ability to use Microsoft Excel for Data Analytics and
- Able to work with large and complex data sets to solve a wide range of challenging problems using different analytical and statistical approaches.
- Must have Knowledge of SQL, Python/R Programming, or Power BI is a plus.
- The Individual must have been trained in Data Analytics and/or AI on Microsoft is a plus.
- Project Management: Graduates in any relevant Field are eligible to apply with the following Criteria:
- Must have Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office, Project Management Tools such as Microsoft Projects, Jira, Trello.
- Good Communication skills, Scheduling and Time Management, Critical Thinking, and Problem Solving
- Cloud Computing: Graduate of Computer science, computer engineering, mathematics, and physics.
- Must have Basic Knowledge of Microsoft 365
- Must have Basic Microsoft Azure/Cloud Computing Knowledge
- Network troubleshooting
- Frontend Software Development:
- Minimum Qualification of HND
- Cyber Security: The required skill include Strong IT skills and knowledge of hardware, software, and networks.
- a forensic approach to challenges.
- Product Management:
- Writing Technical Requirements and Specs.
- Ability to come up with product optimizations and new product ideas
- Conducting Market Research
- Strategic Thinking
- Excellent Oratory and Communication Skills
- Excellent Negotiation Skills.