Looking for an SMS organizer, then you surely will love the SMS Organizer. Want to know why I said that, yeah? Then all you have to do is to read on to find out more.
SMS Organizer is an organizer from Microsoft and it is created for Android devices. This organizer is known as the smarter one to use for all your SMS on your Android device.
It helps in organizing your inbox, set reminders, and also keep track of your expenses. And the fun part is that all of these happens on your device without stress. Who wouldn’t want to use that?
This is a Microsoft Garage Project is a free app that helps you focus on the SMS important to you. That is to say, it helps you to automatically sort out your messages.
According to theverge.com; “The software giant originally released the app in India, but XDA-Developers has spotted it’s now making its way to the US, UK, and Australia”.
The application uses machine learning to automatically sort out messages and then organize them into separate folders.
By so doing, all the spam promotional SMS messages that you will receive will be filtered into a promotional folder. While the real messages will be located in your inbox. Isn’t that interesting and less stressful for all?
The developer, Microsoft also generates a contextual reminder in your SMS for things such as trains, flight, movie booking, and many others.
There’s so much you can do with the service; however, you need to actually have the app to experience it.
What Can SMS Organizer do?
Now, with the praises and good comments giving to the app, you might be wondering what exactly it can be used for, right? Well, that shouldn’t really be a problem, because there’s so much you can do with the application on your device, but I will be discussing some. So here they are;
- Smart Reminders: The app will remind of an upcoming event, travel, movie, and also bill payments. That is done by using the information in the SMS through timely reminder cards and notifications.
- Organize your SMS: Your SMS messages inbox will be cleaned by categorizing your SMS into important and promotional categories using ML models. And then placing them in different folders.
- Customize your Inbox: Using SMS Organizer, you can favorite SMS for faster access, block spam senders, and mark senders as promotional. You are actually in control of the level of notification depending on the SMS type.
- Offline: SMS Organizer is built to work perfectly fine offline. That means you don’t need an internet connection on your device to use it.
As I said earlier, I will be listing out just some of the things you can use it for. So, there you have them. Now, let’s see why you should use the Organizer? It’s a question most people will be asking, so let’s answer that.
Why Use SMS Organizer?
Now, just so you know, there’s basically nothing special about the app, however, the app is unique. And trust me, you will love using SMS Organizer once you start.
It is free and really functionally for all to use. So, here’s a breakdown on why you should SMS Organizer;
- Offers from your SMS: while using your device for shopping, ordering, or maybe paying bills, use the SMS organizer to get the best offers from your SMS inbox in one place.
- Type with your voice: you can actually save your time by composing SMS by speaking into the mic.
- Smart assist for tasks: with the app, you can check PNR status, flight status, and many others you’d like to do.
- Forward bills to contacts: with SMS Organizer, you can share your bill with your contact to remind them to pay on time.
- Save your device battery with dark theme: the dark theme is not just for saving your battery, but for when you are making use of the app in the night.
- SMS Organizer works perfectly fine offline, so you can use it whether or not you have a data connection.
- Personalize your interface as you want, its all yours to customize and make the changes you want.
There are so many reasons you would want to use the app, but the above is just some of the reasons. Now, let’s look at how you can download the app into your device.
How to Download SMS Organizer
The app is free on Google Play Store for all to download if you’re using an Android device. It is fast to get, simply follow the instructions below to get it;
- Open Google Play Store and use the search and enter SMS Organizer.
- From the result of the SMS apps, tap on the SMS Organizer to load its information page.
- Once the information page is loaded, tap on “Install”.
If you have a good connection, SMS Organizer will be immediately downloaded and installed into your device. Then, next is to launch the app, follow the on-screen instructions, and start using it.