Skywestonline is a platform that was created only for the staff of Sky West Airlines. Skywestonline is the employee portal created by SkyWest airlines, from where employees will be able to access all their HR details.
Once you log in to www.skywestonline.com, you will be able to gain access to a range of essential data as a benefit of being a staff at Sky West Airlines. This article will contain information about how to create an account and log in to the Skywest online platform as an employee. You will also get acquainted with the benefits of SkyWest employees.
Now let us get some information about SkyWest Airlines. SkyWest Airlines is a North American-based regional airline that was started in the year 1972. It has its headquarters in St. George, Utah, United States.
Skywest airlines have tie-ups with Alaska Airlines (as Alaska SkyWest), American Airlines (as American Eagle), Delta Air Lines (as Delta Connection), and United Airlines (as United Express).
The Employee Portal of Skywest – Skywestonline
This online portal gives you an opportunity to be able to access a wide array of the information under my stuff, info center, safety or security, benefits, travel, leave of absence, travel, documents, performance planning, and the Inbox.
Skywestonline Registration Process
To have access to all the information and the benefits of a registered member, you must sign up on the website, the steps below simplify the process for you.
The following is the steps by steps guide to registering at the skywestonline.com employee portal
How to Register for Skywestonline Portal
- Firstly, open a very good browser, preferably Chrome, or any other good browser.
- After that, open the official Website of Skywest online – skywestonline.com.
- When you get to the home page of the website, just on the right side of the Website, you will see a login page. Under the Login button, click on the button that says ‘Register’.
- After that, you will be directed to the skywestonline registration disclaimer webpage. This will contain the terms and conditions, read it through.
- To be able to register, click on the option that says ‘i agree‘
- After all these, you will be directed to a new page in which you will have to enter certain personal information like your name, SSN, etc
- After entering all the details in the right places, click on the continue button.
- When you have gone through all those processes, you need to create your user id and the password for your Skywest online account.
- The next step will require that you set a security question.
- Then, enter your email id. This ID will help you to recover your login credentials, receive important emails from the Skywest, and so on.
When you are done with all the processes given above, you will be sent an email by Skywest, click on the verification link in the email. After that, you will be able to log in to your account anytime.
Skywestonline Login Requirements
The list below summarizes all the things you will require to log in to your SkyWest account.
- Skyewestonline Portal Login web address, www.skywestonline.com.
- You will require your online valid Username and Password.
- You will also need a good Internet browser that is compatible with the Skyewestonline login portal official website.
- A Laptop or PC Smartphone or Tablet with Reliable internet access.
With all these things complete, you can log in to your SkyWest account at any time of the day.
The login process is very easy and can be done with any good internet device. we have summarized it for you below.
How to Login to Skywestonline Employee Portal
- Visit the official Website of Sky West Online www.skywestonline.com from the browser of your phone or your computer.
- When you get to the home page, you will see a login page on the right side.
- At the login form, you will be asked to enter your employee id and password to log in your Skywest online account.
After doing all these, you have successfully logged into your account, you can now access all the information such as work schedule, airline updates, announcements, benefit programs, employee training, discounts, etc. from here.
Reset your Skywestonline Password
If you have forgotten your password or your username, you can easily retrieve it back with the steps below;
How to Reset your Skywestonline Password
- Go to the www.skywestonline.com website with the browser of your phone or computer.
- Go to the login portion on the right side of the home page of the website.
- Just beneath the login button, there will be an option of “Forgot Password.” Click on that option.
- You will then be directed to the password recovery verification page.
- On this page, You will be asked to enter some details, such as Employee Number, Hire Date, Birth Date, and last four digits of your SSN.
- When you have entered all these details correctly, click on the continue button.
- An email will be sent to you from sky west online in a few seconds.
- Inside the email will be a password reset link. Click on that link.
- After that, enter a new password and click on submit button.
When you have done all these, you would have successfully reset your password. You may be asked some security questions to complete your password reset process.
SkyWest Benefits for Employees
SkyWest Airlines is an independently owned airline that prides itself in being an on-time airline. This airline is always interested in hiring dedicated individuals to their services whenever there will be an opening. The working environment is deadline-driven and the standards are very high but there are so many benefits that this airline offers to its employees. We have compiled them in the list below.
- 401 (K) plans
- Disability and Life Insurance
- Health Insurance
- They are given opportunities to apply for Job Positions
- Skywest has an employee Assistant Program
- Skywest also provides financial counseling to their employees to ensure that they are managing their affairs fairly well.
Here are the benefits that Skywest offers to its employees.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do SkyWest employees fly free?
Both the employees and eligible family members have unlimited space-available travel privileges on SkyWest’s wide route system and they also have the opportunity to travel at substantially reduced fares with other carriers.
Is Skywest Safe?
It is very normal to ask this question, everyone wants a trip without any problems. SkyWest flights provide safe, reliable air travel for up to 2.5 million people every single month to destinations all through North America. You are very safe in the hands of Skywest, you do not have to worry about accidents and all other disappointments.
What Airlines are part of Skywest?
Skywest airline has a lot of affiliate airlines, here they are below;
- Delta airlines
- United Airlines
- American airlines
- Alaska Airlines
These are the airlines that are affiliated with Skywest airlines.
What is Skywest Known for?
SkyWest is known as a leading air provider that offers global access to millions of people every single month. The airline partners with the world‘s largest network carriers including brands like United Airlines, Delta Air, Alaska Airlines, American Airlines, and US Airways. It has a fleet of over 330 aircraft, and more than 10,000 aviation professionals operating more than 1900 flights every day to about 175 locations throughout North America.