Have you heard of the Singles Dating Page on Facebook? It’s been ongoing for a while now connecting Facebook users into true love relationships. Just like Tinder, Badoo, and other dating platforms, Facebook has developed its own dating feature found on the updated Facebook application.
It is advised for Facebook web users to get the Facebook mobile application so as to get involved in love matching. This dating feature is not available on the Facebook site www.facebook.com. In this article, I will be bringing you more light concerning Facebook dating. So it’s best if you read more on this article.
Singles Dating Page on Facebook
This dating platform on Facebook is fun to join. It was formerly released to the United States and few other countries including India of recent. Only users of age 18 and above can get involved in this dating feature.
Facebook Dating Singles
Facebook dating is a newly released feature accessed only by few countries currently. This feature allows single users to get involved with one another in relationships. Just like another dating site, the Facebook dating feature help connects a million users of Facebook worldwide.
Is there a Facebook Dating Site?
The Facebook dating page, otherwise the Facebook dating link section is a platform or feature on Facebook. You can locate this section by going to see more options found on the Facebook menu. The Facebook dating icon is represented by the word “Dating” on the see more section.
How do I get Facebook Dating?
Now to create your Facebook Dating profile you will need to take the below procedures:
- Get the Facebook updated version downloaded from your mobile app store.
- Launch the app once it’s downloaded.
- Sign in with your Facebook account details i.e. username and password.
- Locate and tap on the menu icon or more icon. (The menu has already been opened at the left section of the classic Facebook platform).
- Tap on “See More” from the menu options.
- Then tap on Dating from the drop-down lists.
- Input your age and location to continue.
- Follow the next guided step to pass a security check.
- Provide your photo for other users’ identification.
- Set your match preference.
- After that, you are ready to get matched on the Facebook dating platform. All you have to do is click on the love icon from a user profile. This will notify your interest in that user. You can skip a user by clicking on the cancel sign.
These are the steps for you to follow when you want to create a Facebook Dating profile.