The University of Toronto is widely known for its support of high academic standards and for promoting a community that embraces diversity and inclusivity. The establishment of the Sherryl Kintu Scholarship at the University of Toronto admits Sherryl Kintu’s remarkable enthusiasm and areas of expertise. Sherryl demonstrated great commitment during her nine-year tenure at Global University Systems and steadily advanced from an Executive Assistant role to the position of Director.
Sherryl’s colleagues and the organization fondly recall her as a reliable and loyal friend who approached her work with great passion. Tragically, Sherryl passed away in April 2021. Therefore, we expect prospective applicants for the Sherryl Kintu Scholarship Program to demonstrate the same qualities of trustworthiness, camaraderie, and dedication that Sherryl exemplified during her time with us.
Sherryl Kintu Scholarship Details
The scholarship is named in honor of Sherryl Kintu, a visionary philanthropist who firmly believed in the power of education to transform lives. This year, the University of Toronto in Canada is inviting applications for the select business Programs below:
- Diploma in Business Administration Co-op
- Diploma in Business Management Co-op
- Diploma in Business Management
- Diploma in Digital Business Management Co-op
The Sherryl Kintu Scholarship covers the Full tuition fee for Successful candidates. Through this scholarship, international students are empowered to pursue their education at the University of Toronto.
This scholarship program offers a life-changing opportunity for talented individuals from around the world to excel in their chosen fields of study.
To be eligible for the Sherryl Kintu Scholarship, candidates must meet certain criteria. These Include:
- Applicants must be international students
- They should have a strong academic record and be able to demonstrate leadership qualities and community involvement.
- Each program of study may have specific requirements, so it is essential to review the eligibility criteria for the particular field of interest.
- Successful candidates will act as ambassadors for the Toronto School of Management and
- Be available to participate in outreach and alumni engagement initiatives in their home region upon scholarship approval
- The Scholarship may be deferred for one (1) intake maximum from the original admission intake.
- Applicants should note that all decisions of the Sherryl Kintu Fund Board (SKFB) are final.
Application Process for Sherryl Kintu Scholarship 2023
The application process for the Sherryl Kintu Scholarship is straightforward but highly competitive.
- Prospective students need to submit an online application form through this link: www.torontosom.ca/wp-content along with the required supporting documents.
- It is crucial to pay attention to the application deadline (May 31, 2023) and ensure all the necessary information is provided accurately.
Benefits and Coverage
The Sherryl Kintu Scholarship offers significant financial support to successful applicants
- Sherryl Kintu scholarship covers the student’s full tuition fees;
- Provides additional support for academic resources, research opportunities, and professional development.
Documents Required for Application
The application process will require the submission of the following documents along with your completed application form:
- Proof of prior education and academic achievements
- Letter of Intent maximum of 500 words showing how Participating in the program will contribute to Applicant’s long-term career goals,
- The letter must also demonstrate passion, drive, creativity, ambition and
- Demonstration of the need for funding
May 31, 2023.
CHECK THESE OUT:
- Oxford University Executive Diploma Scholarship For Women 2023/2024 In the UK (Up £10,000 For Tuition)
- Roofing Jobs in Toronto Canada with Visa Sponsorship – Apply Now!
- Best High Schools in Canada – List of Best High Schools in Canada
- Toronto Outdoor Art Fair – Apply for Toronto Outdoor Art Fair at Toronto Outdoor. art
- High-Paying Jobs Without High School Diplomas