How do you send friend requests on Facebook? Do you know? If you do not know, would you love to know? If you would love to know then you are in the right place. In this post sent request on Facebook, everything you need to know regarding friend requests on Facebook will be shared with you. To therefore get this information, continue reading.
Sent Friend Request on Facebook
Facebook is one of the most entertaining social media networks in the world today. And on this network, you can easily make friends both locally and globally. And in this post, I will be showing you how to do this and also everything you need to know in between. There is a feature on Facebook known as the friend request feature. With this feature, users can easily send friend request anytime they want.
How to Find and Add Friends on Facebook
Adding friends on the network can also be likened to sending friend requests on the platform. And to do this, it is really easy. Many users on the platform send friend requests daily and in the process, they have made lots of friends both locally and globally. And if you would love to make friends all over the globe, you will need to first know how to send friend requests on the platform. To send friend requests on Facebook;
- Click on the search bar at the top of your Facebook account page.
- Enter your friend’s name in the search bar and click the search icon.
- Next, click on the add friend icon next to the person’s name.
There are times where the add friend icon may not show. And in the event that this happens it simply means that the said person has set his privacy settings to it.
Sent Friend Request Limit
Sending friend requests on Facebook is easy. But here is something that anyone who wishes to indulge in the act should know. There is a limit to sending requests on the platform. A user can only have up to one thousand pending sent requests on the platform. In order to send more requests, he or she will have to delete from old sent requests.
How to Cancel a Sent Friend Request on Facebook
Also, account holders on the platform should know that they can cancel sent requests. With this feature, you can easily reverse an action. It just might be that you sent a friend request to the wrong person. You can easily cancel the request before the person reacts to it. And to do this, follow the steps below;
- Go to your sent requests list here and search for the person you previously sent a friend request to.
- Select the cancel request option.
That’s it. But know that you cannot cancel a friend request if it has already been accepted.
More Related Posts
- Payoneer Account Number – Payoneer Account | How to See Your Payoneer Account Number
- The Facebook Friendship and Dating – Facebook Dating Profile | Facebook Friend Requests
- Napflix Boring Netflix – Napflix Is A Netflix-like Streaming Site
- How to Accept a Facebook Friend Request: Facebook Sign Up ~ Facebook Sign In