What is Sendinblue pricing? Sendinblue is a cloud-based suite of communication capabilities, including email marketing, transactional emails, text messages, CRM, sign-up forms, and more. It offers features such as segmentation, retargeting, real-time statistics, and website chat, and is suitable for companies of any size. Heat maps enable visualizing the engagement path of readers in a newsletter-type email by tracking clicks and aggregating them.
Features of Sendinblue
- Email Templates: Simplifies GDPR compliance with email templates built to follow regulations and enables user-friendly editing via drag-and-drop functionality
- Real-Time Statistics: Access a global overview of email performance. Enables tracking events, deliveries opens, clicks, and bounces in real-time, providing live monitoring of any campaign
- Email personalization: Helps increase email open rates. Dynamic personalization helps use subscriber-provided information from newsletters to achieve a more relevant experience. Personalization attributes include last name, first name, gender preferences, date of birth, and more
- Sign-Up Forms: A drag-and-drop tool makes it easy to build sign-up forms and helps collect information from different fields. Additionally, give contacts a chance to opt-in to receive different types of emails according to GDPR regulations
- Retargeting: Create a retargeting audience for ads by retargeting visitors based on specific page visits or actions (visiting a checkout page, abandoning a cart). Upload different styles of ad creatives, define budgets, and monitor performance on key metrics
- Landing Pages: Create custom landing pages without any coding skills using the drag-and-drop landing page builder. Add the URL of landing pages in emails, advertisements, social posts, and more
- API: Developers have access to the entire range of the platform’s capabilities. APIs are available in several coding languages including PHP, Python, Node.js, Ruby, and C Sharp
- Chat: Developers can install a chat window on the company website so users can talk to customers and leads in real-time
- Integrations: Extend the platform’s functionality and keep using familiar apps. Supports integrations for CRM, e-commerce, forms, CMS, analytics, and more, including Magento, PayPal, WordPress, and Google Analytics.
- Free Version: Access the software for free, with unlimited contacts and a 300 email daily limit. Offers all contact management features, real-time reporting, SMS marketing, email templates and designer, personalization options, core API functionality, page tracking, and marketing automation workflows (limit of 2,000 contacts)
- Transactional Emails: Handle repetitive tasks such as building transactional emails for common situations — for example, account creation, orders, or new password requests. Include dynamic contact attributes including contact name and address as needed
- Browser Preview: Ensure proper email formatting by previewing how campaigns will appear on mobile devices. See what the email will look like in web-based emails apps such as Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Outlook.com for Firefox, Chrome, and more
- Optimized Send Times: Determine an appropriate time to send email campaigns using machine learning to generate the most engagement
- SMS Campaigns: Send bulk SMS marketing campaigns to a contact list by writing a message, choosing a list, and scheduling it. Set up transactional SMS for order confirmations, shipping updates, and more using the API
- Enhanced Marketing Efforts: List segmentation helps optimize open and click rates as well as further personalize relationships with the public, prospects, and customers. Track the metrics and KPIs of different marketing strategies as well.
There, however, have been some noticeable drawbacks on the platform. Some of these drawbacks experienced are as follows:
- Can’t add new users with limited access to an account
- Can’t embed images larger than 4 MB in emails
- Scheduling time-zone-based emails isn’t possible.
Sendinblue provides a cloud-based suite of communication tools available through a simple interface, ensuring ease of use. It offers a wide range of marketing automation tools and helps manage contacts efficiently, as many users note. The support team is prompt and thoroughly helpful. Users also find the free plan to be beneficial, as it offers good features with up to 300 emails per day. Generally, it’s an efficient, user-friendly option for businesses of any size looking to support all aspects of email marketing.
- Email Marketing Platform: Best Email Marketing Platforms to Integrate With Your Business
- Build Email List for Affiliate Marketing – Affiliate Marketing Through Email
- 7 Top Best Affiliate Programs with High Paying Rate – Top Marketing and Business Affiliate Programs
- Email Automation – Getting Started with Automated Email Marketing