This article is all about Prudential, a financial and insurance company. Over the years, financial institutions and companies have come and gone and from time immemorial, they have been doing what they know how to do best: helping companies grow their business by making them invest wisely and also giving financial advice too. The Prudential financial company is not any different. This company has been around for a very long time and has a renowned record of success with the other companies they have worked for and worked within these past years. To learn more about the company, their career options, and how to access their services stay on this article and continue reading.
Prudential financial incorporated is an American fortune global 500 and fortune 500 company that provides insurance, investment management, and other financial products and services to both retail and institutional customers. The services of this company have been rendered throughout the United States of America and in over forty (40) other countries.
The mission of Prudential is to help each of their customers achieve financial prosperity and peace of mind while the vision of the company is to distinguish Prudential as an admired multinational financial services leader, trusted partner, and provider of innovative solutions for growing and protecting wealth.
Some of the core values of the company that are the guiding principles on which the company operates are as follows;
- Customer-focused: the company is more focused on providing quality services and products that meet with customers’ needs.
- Worthy of trust: the company tries its very best to make sure they keep to their promises and are also committed to doing business the right way.
- Respect for each other: the company is inclusive and collaborative and individuals with diverse backgrounds and talents can contribute and grow.
- Winning with integrity: the company is passionate about becoming the unrivaled industry leader by achieving superior results for our customers, shareholders, and communities
The trade name of the company is the Prudential Insurance Company of America and they are mainly in providing financial services. The company was founded by John F. Dryden in 1875 which makes it over a hundred years old. The headquarters of Prudential Company is the Prudential Plaza, Newark. New Jersey, U.S. The Prudential company has over forty-nine thousand (49 000) employees operating in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. The company focuses on services and products like;
- Life insurance.
- Mutual funds.
- Pension and retirement-related services.
- Security brokerage services and,
- Real estate.
The Prudential Company has its services grouped for the different categories of possible customers. These services are grouped into for; individuals, advisors, employers, and institutions.
Prudential For Individuals
The services the Prudential Company provides for individuals are as follows;
- LINK by Prudential: the LINK by Prudential is a personalized experience that learns about what’s important to you and connects you with solutions and financial professionals to help you achieve your goals.
- Financial Education: Prudential gives practical tips, interactive tools, and sound strategies for living your financial life.
- Life Insurance: the company gives several life insurance options and brings you the very best deals and advice on life insurance.
- Health Insurance: Prudential gives you the right plan for your healthcare, Medicare, for your families, and individuals.
- Retirement: the company makes it easy to find important, relevant information you can use to better plan for your retirement.
- Annuities: gives you the best financial planning options for your annuities and how to attain financial growth and stability form lifetime income.
- Investments: gives you mutual funds, ETFs and personalized portfolios delivered the way you want that can help you live the financial life you dream about using the best investment solutions.
- Workplace Benefits: helps you build a solid financial future and also gets you valuable benefits from an employer
All these services are available for individuals to make life more financially secured and stable for them and their families as well.
Advisors are professional and somewhat consultants in specific areas and fields. These groups of services are channeled mainly to potential partners of Prudential. Prudential offers that you could become a trusted professional who helps clients achieve financial security, providing unique solutions built on more than 130 years of experience.
- Workplace Benefits for Advisors: Selecting workplace benefits presents today’s employees with an array of complex choices that go substantially beyond a traditional one-size-fits-all approach. With the Prudential Company, you can discover how to dramatically improve your results by advising on workplace benefits.
- Life Insurance: an advisor with Prudential gets to discover the opportunities in life insurance.
- Annuities: the company is committed to helping you build, manage, and grow your business by providing you with the advantage of the many tools and resources they offer to help you forge deeper connections with your clients as you help them plan for a more secure future.
- Investments: the company helps you meet the financial needs of investors by offering investment strategies across the global markets.
- Structured Settlements: Prudential has been a leader in providing structured settlements to help physical injury claimants. And their families achieve important financial security.
- Partner With Us: When you’ve registered to sell Prudential products, we’ll provide you with industry-leading support to help you grow your business.
- Insights: Whether you are looking for financial guidance or providing it, Prudential can help you- to uncover fresh perspectives and innovative strategies for managing your money, achieving your goals, and protecting against risks along the way.
The Prudential Company looks out for its employees and their well-being. Some of the services listed out below are aimed at the employees of the company and they include;
- Financial Wellness: the company connects its employees to financial wellness. This gets their employees less stressed and more productive.
- Retirement Solutions: the company helps design ﬁnancial wellness tools and retirement solutions that can power employees to be and give their best.
- Group Insurance: Prudential group insurance helps your business with solutions attract and retain top talent with robust benefits offering, boost productivity by reducing disability durations and Add to your employees’ protection with voluntary solutions that don’t add to your cost.
- Pension Risk Transfer: Prudent gives the employees the opportunities of low-risk futures with their pension.
- Insights: Prudential insights can be a sturdy bridge to their road to financial wellness.
The Prudential Company also offers services to institutions that need strategic money management. The company provides a learned and stable approach to asset management and pension risk transfer solutions. The services are;
- PGIM at a Glance: Prudential gives diversified solutions with a global perspective.
The company is committed to doing business the right way, strengthening communities, and providing an inclusive work environment which is reflected in the awards and recognitions the company has proudly received from national and global organizations.
Recommended: TTEC: The Dummies Guide to TTEC